ttds x daylight...  guys 

Miss girl better not play wonderland… 

1 hour ago, Venice Biotch said:

NAUR

THE BLOTER X GETAWAY CAR GUITAR

ALL OF THE GIRLS YOU LOVED BEFORE X CRAZIER????????!!!!! PIANO

GIRL WHAT THE FUCK

CRAZIIIIIIEEEERRRRR omg :defeated:

(btw where's the Taylor Version of that Taylor hmmm, did the Disney contract when you gave them the song specifically ban ever rerecording it or something? makes no sense we didn't get it)

Listening to TTPD on vinyl front to back and it's just banger after banger :true: I genuinely think this is top 3 in her discography when looked at as a whole work. Up there with 1989 and folklore in both it's storytelling and it's soundscape

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

39 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

CRAZIIIIIIEEEERRRRR omg :defeated:

(btw where's the Taylor Version of that Taylor hmmm, did the Disney contract when you gave them the song specifically ban ever rerecording it or something? makes no sense we didn't get it)

I wonder if it’ll be on debut tv because it’s originally a debut era song recorded in 2003

53 minutes ago, Venice Biotch said:

ITS NICE TO HAVE A FRIEND X DOROTHEA NO FUCKING WAY

NAUR SHE PLAYED HAUNTED AGAIN

I THINK IVE SEEN THIS FILM BEFORE

HAUNTED X EXILE

Oop

XrH1zPY.png

Just got this shipping confirmation. Does the Taylor warehouse just have a drawer of these things or something? Even in 2024? Honestly I'm pretty impressed they're actually able to fulfill this! :party:

Taylor, please stop. Please.

GJulgRw.png

I really, really hope this forces Billboard to change their rules and limit the number of tracklist variations that count towards the same album

I know it’s fun to hate on Taylor now (and even I’ll admit I’m sick of her antics) but this album really has aged the best out of all the 2024 albums so far 

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I know it’s fun to hate on Taylor now (and even I’ll admit I’m sick of her antics) but this album really has aged the best out of all the 2024 albums so far 

It's definitely my favorite of all her albums now

25 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Taylor, please stop. Please.

GJulgRw.png

I really, really hope this forces Billboard to change their rules and limit the number of tracklist variations that count towards the same album

I agree and really hate all this billboard stuff. I really don’t understand why she doesn’t just release all of the acoustics on one cd (after the original album so it still counts as the same album for it to still count on billboard) like surely more people would buy the album if they were all on one cd? right now only a small really dedicated rich portion of her fanbase can afford to buy all these acoustic versions on separate albums. 

like I’ve said before it’s just going to make her next album cycle worse cause she just has to keep breaking records so she, and everyone else doing this, is just shooting themselves in the foot by playing this stupid game

On 6/8/2024 at 10:11 PM, Venice Biotch said:

NAUR

THE BLOTER X GETAWAY CAR GUITAR

ALL OF THE GIRLS YOU LOVED BEFORE X CRAZIER????????!!!!! PIANO

GIRL WHAT THE FUCK

I literally felt like the chosen one when she started signing Crazier.

she really knew this crazy biatch was in the stands 😂

HUH

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/donald-trump-taylor-swift-beautiful-liberal-apprentice-1236030425/

“I think she’s beautiful — very beautiful! I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump. I hear she’s very talented,” Donald Trump said. “I think she’s very beautiful, actually — unusually beautiful!😻 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

HUH

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/donald-trump-taylor-swift-beautiful-liberal-apprentice-1236030425/

“I think she’s beautiful — very beautiful! I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump. I hear she’s very talented,” Donald Trump said. “I think she’s very beautiful, actually — unusually beautiful!😻 

i think he forgot to mention that she's beautiful?

zLreinD.gif

I cant belive that "i look in peoples windows" is only 2:11, when youre listening to it, it feel like a magical almost 5 minute story

its the magic of music

venice bitch is almost 10 minutes and when youre done listening to it, it felt like amazing 15 seconds

J3zQlUo.jpeg