Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Member of the Month (August): Beemo

Is there any worse month than August? Is there any way to stave off this misery? What if buying "Applause" on the 19th doesn't work?

Enter Beemo, LanaBoards' resident slaysian, tinychat connoisseur, and graphic hunny :gurl: If you don't know him already, your misfortune ends today! Get with the sass2strong and fuck wit his graphics tbqh (taking requests :sass: )

:angie: Member of the Month (August): Beemo! :angie:

Note: This is very personal and sincere. No lies were told in the interview

1. What did you do today?
I ate a lot of chips  :tsk: (not a very good way to start this, is it? :omfg2: )

SH: A relatable starlet! When will Lana Del Rey?

article-2292554-189F7825000005DC-100_306 :tsk:

2. What's something not many people know about you or that we would be surprised to learn about?
I can twist my feet outwards by 90 degrees.

SH: :whoopi:

3. What's your current career? What's your dream job?
Well, I'm currently unemployed. I stopped going to college because of some immigration reasons, but it'd really be nice to work as a graphic artist.. or maybe as a nurse. I've always taken interest in the medical field but just brushed it off because I felt like I connected to art more.

SH: A graphic nurse :isee:

4. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Have you become that yet? Did that decision change for you?
Every time someone asked me this question when I was a child, I just answered "Doctor" because there wasn't really anything that connected to me yet, and it was the most common aspiration back in the day. I eventually ended up going to college majoring in Architecture.

5. What would you consider your greatest accomplishment(s)?
Oh man, coming out to my parents was probably the biggest hurdle I've ever encountered. Every time I thought of telling them, I always just back out and tell myself "maybe another time." Then one day I just did it. There was no perfect timing, no signs, and no easy way to do it. I was tired of making myself suffer trying to make a decision if I should tell them or not, then I just told them out of the blue; it was as good a time as any. I expected my Dad to react harshly, but then he told me he knew for quite a while and that he loves me the same. My mom on the other hand (who's a devout catholic and was raised in a very religious country/family) took it pretty bad. Time eventually changed her mind, though.  

6. What are your hobbies?
Playing badminton, drawing, working on Photoshop, training my dog and eating (oh god yes, I want a cheesy gordita crunch right now so bad :icant: )

SH: tumblr_m7zciuh2IN1r9nrkuo1_500.gif

7. What's your biggest funny fail?
This is pretty disgusting... be warned. :read:
Okay, back in first grade, when classes were over for that day, I suddenly had terrible diarrhea and just shat in my pants while walking to where my mom would pick me up. I panicked, cried, and then stood beside a garbage can to mask the smell until my mom arrived.
Where will you be when diarrhea strikes? :read:

SH: That's it, ladies and gentleman, the one answer that makes every Member of the Month worthwhile.
Something tells me this has something to do with the cheesy gordita crunch.

8. What is your favorite memory?
Probably being so carefree during elementary school and not having to worry about anything except waking up early on Saturdays to watch morning cartoons.

9. Lana's junior and high school years have been rather chaotic from what we know. How were/are yours?
It was pretty normal, a few doses of drama here and there, but looking back at it, they were all petty and shallow. :hillary:

10. Do any of the words “sassy”, “fabulous”, or “flawless” describe you?
:sass:

SH: Never have all three applied more :sass:

11. If you could bring two people back from the dead, have an exquisite dinner, and some great conversation with them...who would they be and what would you eat?
Probably my two late cousins. They both died at an early age because of leukemia and tuberculosis. I think having a nice traditional Filipino dinner with them would be really exquisite.

SH: *judges everyone else's celebrity answers* :eek:

12. Do you believe in any form of life after death?
I think of death as just.. never ending sleep. But then at the same time, I have a little faith in reincarnation, that the soul would be recycled back into another host body. All memories would be reset though. :umadney:

SH: Can we now give this emoticon of Britney a permanent context of discussing reincarnation? It's too hilarious.

13. Who is the person you admire most and why?
Probably my dad. He sacrificed 13 years of his life working overseas because he luvs me and my mom so much.

14. What do you see in people that you yourself wish to emulate?
Determination. I've always been a huge procrastinator! I wanna change that and just have the determination to finish what should be finished as soon as possible :umadney:

15. Make up a word that you would use daily and describe what it means.
Buttrude
From the words: butt and protrude
Verb
To arch one's back so the butt sticks out, creating an optical illusion of having bigger buns

Ex:
"Have you seen Watermelondria's buns? She foolin' all those men! She ain't havin' no big booty, she just buttrudin'!"
:gurl:

16. If your balls were a celebrity couple, who would they be?
Amy Poehler and Tina Fey

17. When did you become a fan of Lana? What was it about her that attracted you to her?
I first listened to Lana around April 2012. There was just something captivating about her voice that lured me in. Couldn't stop listening ever since.

18. Which Lana album is your favorite: Paradise, Born to Die, Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant, or Sirens?
Paradise

19. Favorite Lana song? Why?
Probably a tie between Pawn Shop Blues, Video Games and Lucky Ones. They just appeal to me the most and there's this warmth I feel whenever I listen to them

20. Least favorite Lana song? Why?
From her released material, probably This Is What Makes Us Girls. It's not that I hate it, I just don't like it as much as the other songs because it has a pretty weak melody. :umadney:

SH: When will I interview someone whose opinions are correct? :umadney: (When I'm reincarnated as Britney Spears)

21. If given the opportunity to meet Lana for an hour, what would you do/say?
Tell her how much I love her and just wing it from there. Living in da heat of the moment, obvs :umadney:

22. Would you rather love and be loved or know all God knows?
Love and be loved. When you know everything about everything, life would be boring, let's be real. :hottie:

SH: Lana is literally the only person who answers this any other way #neurotic :eartha:

23. Are you the leaker?
XyJcuZo.gif

24. Are you Lana?
XyJcuZo.gif

25. Are you Ben Mawson?
XyJcuZo.gif

26. Did you answer the 3 questions above honestly?
:eartha:

27. Who are your favourite artists?
I have a lot of favorite artists... and the list is probably too long so.. I'll just name my top 5 in no particular order (they change constantly)
Florence + the Machine
Gaga
Paloma Faith
Lana Del Rey
Bjork

28. What was the last book you read?
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

29. Recommend us a song (can’t be top 40/popular) that we just have to listen to!

30. If you ever became a musician, what would you make your stage name?
This is a tough question. XyJcuZo.gif
Maybe Ro. It's short and memorable, and it's my nickname too :sass:

31. What comes after “Lana Del Rey” in your music library?
Loreen

32. Put your iPod/music library on shuffle and tell us which 10 songs are played. Don't skip, don't cheat!
Alibi - 30 Seconds to Mars
TV In Black & White - Lana Del Rey
Bird Song Intro - Florence + the Machine
Money Hunny - Lana Del Rey
Bachelorette - Björk
Teenage Daughter - Dog Is Dead
Glosoli - Sigur Ros
Good Worker - iamamiwhoami
Your Bones - Of Monsters and Men
Carry Me Home - The Killers

33. What are the small things in life that make you as happy as a clam?
When I wake up to a rainy day. Probably the best small thing in life tbh
WyjGZZW.gif

34. What do you think your purpose is? Are you happy with where you are in life?
To make other people happy, and yes, yes I am.

35. What is a characteristic / trait you see in others that you wish you had?
Didn't I answer this already? :umadney:

SH: O. The jig is up :raven:

36. do u like pies
ya

37. what is ur favourite kind of pie
probs strawberi pye

38. do u enjoy flying kites, if so, what would ur ideal kite look like, describe it

ar126860495661002.jpg

BONUS: Is there anything you'd like to tell the community of LanaBoards?
I luv u all and I will send watermelons to each and everyone of you as a sign of gratitude. expect it in ur mail in a month xoxoxoxoxo

Guest Dot

OMG this interview is hilarious. And he has the same thoughts about reincarnation as I do!  :umadney: