xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

Zippyshare on fleek

#1 debut on zippyshare charts for sure.

Anyway i got a link and heard the album, it's good but does take a few listens, more-so because she kept hinting at the album being really ratchet, but it actually isn't.

Freedom is incredible and the best thing next to Formation. Although i do prefer the video version of Formation, this one seems to be missing a verse? it's shorter........???

Daddy Issues, 6 Inch are good too.

And i'm actually doing the splits right now on a stripper stage to Don't Hurt Yourself, i'm posting via phone x

#1 debut on zippyshare charts for sure.

though i do prefer the video version of Formation, this one seems to be missing a verse? it's shorter........???

The vid version has Big Freedia, the album doesn't

BzhmW.png

LEMONADE KILLED ME

this film was so awesome and I can't wait to get into the album more. from first listen I don't expect to like the songs nearly as much as the ones on BEYONCÉ, but they still sounded good. a lot more musical variety than I anticipated.

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah the album is no 'Beyonce', but I still like a lot of it. If anything, I just can't believe how much artistic growth she's had over the last few albums, she's like a brand new artist.

The movie was wonderfully shot I liked it, a couple of boring songs on the album and it's definitely an album I need to be in the right mood for but I like it.

She seems to have entered a new phase in her career where she seems to give zero fucks about radio playability, I think it's cool to see that from a singer with a mainstream status like hers.

Listened to the album a few times now and it's one of my favourite albums this year so far and it's the first Beyoncé album I've ever listened to its so good. I'mma start going into ha back catalogue soon :rip:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

i wasn't really excited for the tour but now I'm so glad i got tickets! Also Formation sounds really different, either they removed backing vocals or the vocals are totally rerecorded in some parts

omg album version  of formation is so good!!

i recognised that andy williams sample in hold up straight away. such a strange choice

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Yeah the album is no 'Beyonce', but I still like a lot of it. If anything, I just can't believe how much artistic growth she's had over the last few albums, she's like a brand new artist.

The movie was wonderfully shot I liked it, a couple of boring songs on the album and it's definitely an album I need to be in the right mood for but I like it.

She seems to have entered a new phase in her career where she seems to give zero fucks about radio playability, I think it's cool to see that from a singer with a mainstream status like hers.

It's her age. Top 40 radio is ageist and really haven't been there for her since Run the World. 

I think Hold Up has hit potential though this summer

BzhmW.png

Half way through listening and I already know it's going to be one of my favourite albums of the year by far. I feel invincible, this is exactly the kind of music I needed right now. This album may make me stan

4tdWYMA.png

Half way through listening and I already know it's going to be one of my favourite albums of the year by far. I feel invincible, this is exactly the kind of music I needed right now. This album may make me stan

Omg yes :oprah: the second half is so so so much better imo

FzytWEW.png

Yup, definitely album of the year for me, except if Lana drops an UV style album, I don't see how this can be topped. I really didn't expected to enjoy it so much but it's gorgeous. My favourites after a first listen are Hold Up, Don't Hurt Yourself, 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons (unbelievable), Sandcastles because of her voice, Freedom and Formation. I also like Love Drought and All Night, especially the instrumental of it. I like them all actually. Sorry might be the one I enjoyed the least. Slay me Queen B

4tdWYMA.png