xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

Listened to the album a few times now and it's one of my favourite albums this year so far and it's the first Beyoncé album I've ever listened to its so good. I'mma start going into ha back catalogue soon :rip:

Everyone needs to listen to self-titled at least once in their life

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

such a non-aggressive yet significant step forward from self titled.

i love how she delivers some of the "american african" root music in a contemporary way.

u can call her pretentious or try hard but f*ck it. it works for her. (and tbh, the only "edgy" song is formation, i don't get the "try hard" comment)

she keeps reinventing herself after IASF.

giphy.gif

where can I stream the visual album?? help a girl out

This is a link to an unexpired Rihanna 2 month Tidal trial which doesn't need a credit card, you can keep coming back to it and getting new trials (until they realise and deactivate the link) with different email addresses. Got 4 months of Tidal for free so far with this :hooker:

https://go.tidal.com/us/reg/US2014/usV9l2u07prkxv60NWD7J9q0wRPnIL2GTa/PREMIUM?utm_source=vero&utm_medium=control&utm_campaign=KW%20COMPO%20MAIL%20-%20US%20-%20RIHANNA%20LEADS%20-%20MADISON%20SQ%20GARDEN&utm_banner=null

The link is US only so use a proxy if you are outside the US, enjoy :)

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

What's the best song that's not Hold Up

Cuz hold up is so good.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

This will definitely be my first physical Beyoncé album. After a few more listens Sandcastles is slaughtering me. There's something about her voice... Is the movie only available on Tidal too?

ZKcaooE.png

Listened it all, I'm quite surprised of the flawless production in this, the music is very pleasant + some songs are really really good, Freedom and Don't Hurt Yourself for instance

Definitely not my genre of music but it was nice, way above so many other "mainstream" pop singers

Beyoncé + Lemonade > B'Day > 4 > Dangerously in Love > I Am Sasha Fierce

Lemonade > 4 > BEYONCÉ > B'Day > Dangerously In Love > I Am Sasha Fierce

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey