xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

Slowly starting to stan Beyoncé... not sure why I was so indifferent to most of her music for all these years and only just starting to like her stuff now. Anyway, later's better than never, I guess!

Would anyone be able to PM me a link to Lemonade? Thank you very much  :)

SO I just watched Lemonade and BEYONCÉ and I can officially say I like BEYONCÉ a lot better, even visually. I think Lemonade is quite boring tbh..... I get the message, and the journey of the film is incredibly powerful and strong, but the monologues are just kinda too much at times, which makes it boring

FzytWEW.png

SO I just watched Lemonade and BEYONCÉ and I can officially say I like BEYONCÉ a lot better, even visually. I think Lemonade is quite boring tbh..... I get the message, and the journey of the film is incredibly powerful and strong, but the monologues are just kinda too much at times, which makes it boring

Thank you ! The concept is really great and honestly if I was a STAN, I'd love being able to see my favorite singer for so long. But it's a bit long, and some monologues are a bit useless. But I applaud the effort, vision and execution..

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Thank you ! The concept is really great and honestly if I was a STAN, I'd love being able to see my favorite singer for so long. But it's a bit long, and some monologues are a bit useless. But I applaud the effort, vision and execution..

Yeah.... I also hate the fact that some of the monologues are placed right in the middle of the songs??? It's so clunky and unnecessary. Also, some of the monologues ruin the continuity that the audio album has

FzytWEW.png

Yeah, I didn't make it through Love Drought onwards tbh... only really care for Pray You Catch Me and Don't Hurt Yourself.

Yeah, I didn't make it through Love Drought onwards tbh... only really care for Pray You Catch Me and Don't Hurt Yourself.

Yeah I agree. Pray You Catch Me to Don't Hurt Yourself is AMAZING and the monologues actually make sense, but after that the monologues are soooo tacky

FzytWEW.png

Yeah I agree. Pray You Catch Me to Don't Hurt Yourself is AMAZING and the monologues actually make sense, but after that the monologues are soooo tacky

Plus it's honestly just dumb, let's solve this relationship with a guy who cheats is such a stupid message. And frankly we all know it's just bullshit tbh. "Wave it in his face, tell him boy bye" like how pathetic are you?? Lame af. Even on the album I didn't bother from Love Drought on because it's just pathetic to the point idc to listen to it lmao. I didn't find any of it amazing really, visual or audio. The visuals do look great but at the end of the day just that isn't enough to make it genuinely great for me idk. But amongst the pile of steaming shit that music releases usually tend to be now, I'm sure it does deserve such high praise. lol. It's like when something that isn't particularly terrible is released people think it's amazing, shit for the easily pleased. It's kinda sad. (Some people are literally so bored they check out Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry music and shit like that like what lmao) But yeah, BEYONCÉ was way better.

Plus it's honestly just dumb, let's solve this relationship with a guy who cheats is such a stupid message. And frankly we all know it's just bullshit tbh. "Wave it in his face, tell him boy bye" like how pathetic are you?? Lame af. Even on the album I didn't bother from Love Drought on because it's just pathetic to the point idc to listen to it lmao. I didn't find any of it amazing really, visual or audio. The visuals do look great but at the end of the day just that isn't enough to make it genuinely great for me idk. But amongst the pile of steaming shit that music releases usually tend to be now, I'm sure it does deserve such high praise. lol. It's like when something that isn't particularly terrible is released people think it's amazing, shit for the easily pleased. It's kinda sad. (Some people are literally so bored they check out Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry music and shit like that like what lmao) But yeah, BEYONCÉ was way better.

Nooooo :rip: I LOVE Sorry!!!!! Also not you trashing Miley, also love her

FzytWEW.png

the only thing poor about Lemonade is the cover art

I'm so not hating on it though because it is extraordinary, it's just that everything Bey does is perfect & I don't think she can ever top ST

FzytWEW.png

all these videos i see of the formation world tour on twitter are incredible. Im going july 3 ;)

Yeah.... I also hate the fact that some of the monologues are placed right in the middle of the songs??? It's so clunky and unnecessary. Also, some of the monologues ruin the continuity that the audio album has

i actually think some songs on BEYONCÉ seem super disposable now. Pretty Hurts and XO mainly. My fav is and has been No Angel, which i think is the most similar sounds to the stuff on Lemonade

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

4 is still her best because it was a turning point in her music, ST had like 3-4 songs worth deleting and Lemonade isn't that cohesive stylistically 

BzhmW.png

all these videos i see of the formation world tour on twitter are incredible. Im going july 3 ;)

i actually think some songs on BEYONCÉ seem super disposable now. Pretty Hurts and XO mainly. My fav is and has been No Angel, which i think is the most similar sounds to the stuff on Lemonade

Really? BEYONCÉ never got old for me. My personal favourites are Jealous and Mine

FzytWEW.png