xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

the biggest fucking regret of my life was not getting the self titled vinyl when it was cheaper..... it's so expensive now :(

In other news, I got the lemonade cd/dvd today

The self titled vinyl isn't too expensive on discogs, it's like $30 which isn't too bad for something limited like that.

smile.gif

The self titled vinyl isn't too expensive on discogs, it's like $30 which isn't too bad for something limited like that.

Where? I can only find it for $60 at the least??

idt they all leaked 

Yeah I know but I can't find a download link

FzytWEW.png

"Sorry" is the next single (my favorite song) and I'm so happy. I hope it explodes.

She considers Sorry to be the proper lead single :rip: like Formation...girl wyd

BzhmW.png

how is she going to put all of these songs in the intro and then perform DIVA... All of those songs in the medley are so superior I'd love a full performance of Lost Yo Mind.

https://twitter.com/beyonce_posts/status/730881237343068160

gh btw She's everything MJ wishes he was. Best performer of all time

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

how is she going to put all of these songs in the intro and then perform DIVA... All of those songs in the medley are so superior I'd love a full performance of Lost Yo Mind.

https://twitter.com/beyonce_posts/status/730881237343068160

gh btw She's everything MJ wishes he was. Best performer of all time

More importantly why the FUCK is she ending with Halo...end with All Night or something cuz Halo is such a tepid ending to a more uptempo show

BzhmW.png

More importantly why the FUCK is she ending with Halo...end with All Night or something cuz Halo is such a tepid ending to a more uptempo show

Right.. when i saw the mrs carter world tour the final 3 songs were HEAVEN, XO AND HALO. What a comedown...

XO is literally such a boring song. I like the end-of-night vibe its going for but i never listen to it it's dull 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lemonade makes BEYONCÉ look so subpar. Poor dat.

I genuinely think Don't Hurt Yourself is in the running for best song OAT!! I'm always shocked at the second chorus ... Groundbreaking