xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

I have floor seats!!! :crying: Hopefully I can actually see from where I'm at, I'm so freaking hyped.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously that is a once in a lifetime experience, I hope you enjoy yourself!! The tour looks IN SANE from what I've seen so far. The intro with Formation is just :oprah:

FzytWEW.png

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously that is a once in a lifetime experience, I hope you enjoy yourself!! The tour looks IN SANE from what I've seen so far. The intro with Formation is just :oprah:

Thank you!!!! It's actually a gift for my gf's birthday. She's the biggest Beyoncé fan I know and it's a total surprise.

H0bDaqU.gif

Thank you!!!! It's actually a gift for my gf's birthday. She's the biggest Beyoncé fan I know and it's a total surprise.

Awwwww that is so so nice of you!!!! Hope you both have the best time ever

FzytWEW.png

Seeing her tomorrow in Raleigh I'm crying

be careful, the stadium doesn't have a roof and there's severe weather expected tomm night :/

If there's thunder I imagine it'll be cancelled

BzhmW.png

be careful, the stadium doesn't have a roof and there's severe weather expected tomm night :/

If there's thunder I imagine it'll be cancelled

yeah I'm actually kinda freaked out because I've got a 4 hour drive there. I hope if they cancel they'll do it in the morning before I leave.

H0bDaqU.gif

you literally do this to me all the time like

anyway when are physicals out? ive watched the film but im waiting to buy it on cd before actually listening to it

wasnt talking to you, you get a lot of shit from people on this forum but I wasn't speaking to you, about you, for you, near you, or even in your general direction so take a hint and mind your own business.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

wasnt talking to you, you get a lot of shit from people on this forum but I wasn't speaking to you, about you, for you, near you, or even in your general direction so take a hint and mind your own business.

How ironic a statement from the one member who makes it his sole duty to stick his nose in everywhere!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

How ironic a statement from the one member who makes it his sole duty to stick his nose in everywhere!

I wasn't speaking to you either goodbye troll

@@National Anthem HOW WAS IT? I saw on Twitter the show was stopped halfway through due to lightning but she came back out and finished

INCREDIBLE. Yes, she stopped halfway through and all 30,000 or so of us evacuated the stadium, but about an hour later she came back and since lots of people left at this time, my gf and I snuck my way into the now half empty hella expensive $500-$1000 ticket section and I literally was so freaking close to Bey. It was the best concert I've ever been too. There were literally fireworks during "Halo" like wtf.

H0bDaqU.gif

yes I do!!!

omg one of the

Members with the best music taste lives in my state!!!!! Also where in NC Bc I love around 4 hours from Raleigh too