Iggy Azalea

Lana leaving music?

The interview is on here, you can read it in full. It was not implied in any way she was leaving music. Maybe taking a small break at the most? I think she meant that as for the time being, especially concerning America. She has more tour dates later this year. 

sort of ~

She's upset about album material leaking and it's slowing her down but she's taking the opportunity to cool down and take a break--easier with fewer live dates.

Katy Perry had about 1 year to just chill out and do whatever after her Teenage Dream era.

Lana might do something similar, although hopefully a bit shorter, like half a year.

Just please keep that instagram updated while you are away so we have something to obsess over :pray:

Well doesn't she have that one festival in Istanbul?

+ South American dates?

So she still has some live commitments...but I think she means significantly less than the Europe tour. Which is well deserved, she played a ton of shows.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Fuck.... This and her tweet about TROPICO being her farewell project makes it look like she quitting music.......

she's been writing & recording for her record so i doubt it. I'm sure she means something else with farewell....

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't think me need to worry, do you seriously think that when she's at a massive peak in her career, she's been recording in a studio and she's just made a film her management are going to let her ditch her whole music career? No way, we don't need to worry. I'm sure the fact this project is titled 'Farewell' has no relevance, whatever the fuck it is.  :ohno:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I don't think me need to worry, do you seriously think that when she's at a massive peak in her career, she's been recording in a studio and she's just made a film her management are going to let her ditch her whole music career? No way, we don't need to worry. I'm sure the fact this project is titled 'Farewell' has no relevance, whatever the fuck it is.  :ohno:

she didn't spell it with a capital F tho so it's not a title

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I do honestly think this could be the end indefinitely, she has said before she wants to live a simple life and in a few interviews music didn't seem like her top priority.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

she didn't spell it with a capital F tho so it's not a title

Shush, I'm trying to think positively here  :icant: But I do see your point.

This is how I'm feeling on the other hand: 

I do honestly think this could be the end indefinitely, she has said before she wants to live a simple life and in a few interviews music didn't seem like her top priority.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not really torn up about her leaving music, that is if she even is. We have over like 10 albums worth of music, not including actual albums, and that is more than enough for a long time, not to mention that there will be more older music out sooner or later.

I respect her decisions, so there's nothing to complain about.

OK I really doubt she'd stop making music, it's not something you just stop doing, it's like a part of you. So everyone can calm down a little we're ok  :P

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue