Iggy Azalea

Lana leaving music?

Maybe she's fucking pissed off that she works hard on beautiful songs for her new record and they are leaked online and she feel slike she can't use them on her new album. In the radio.com interview she was definitely sounding like she wouldn't include them as they are already out.

It could be likely that those Rick Nowels songs were the only tracks that she had done specifically for the next album, and as all of those leaked it's like she's back at the drawing board having to start over again. Which I imagine would feel extremely frustrating and would persuade her to step away from the music industry for a while. I do hope this isn't the case though

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

some of you are really cute thinking she is leaving music :hooker: . She is just ending BTD / Paradise with this at that's it. Quite frankly, as dramatic as the album title itself. The era is over and she is moving on. See you in 2014 Lana 

:makeup: so right

glgcDdT.gif

I know she wouldn't stop making music after years of devotion to making music but getting nowhere fame-wise, there's no way she would end it here when she has a chance for everyone to hear her beautiful music.

I don't mind if she takes her time for the next album, although I'm fine for leaks that weren't intended for albums, it's different for material for future releases - she must be so pissed off and I'd rather wait for her to write something special and amazing.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

If she means taking a break from music for a while, I really don't mind at all. I want her to feel inspired and happy about writing music, and if that means waiting a couple of (or even a few) years for new material - fine. We'll be more slayed than ever when that day comes. And it's not like we're lacking songs to enjoy while we wait..

If she means quitting forever - :suicide:

If she's just teasing, it's REALLY working

omg, it's obviously a farewell to the end of the project and the paradise era.

'farewell' doesn't mean 'omg i am quitting music 4eva fuck u fans'.

i think she will be still making more music :)

4r9w86.jpg

I just think that the "farewell" is goodbye to Born to Die and Paradise. Tropico (forgive me if I'm wrong) is three of her music videos into a short film and she's already released music videos for Paradise. BTD/Paradise was sure a significant time for Lana, her big break, and what projected her into the spotlight and I'm sure she's doing something to commemorate the end of that era. Remember how she said she was going to quit music back in September of last year after Paradise came out?