Flashback
Come With Me

Skrillex Untitled 5

all came from someone there

need them all

On 8/28/2023 at 8:39 PM, Kurt said:

Well we won

22 songs but including OGs of previous leaks I think

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/262021a5c8bfaab20e4bd0c90ad38f8920230828183357/0ba1f3

Also sessions for Cavier and Killer which have multiple demos each

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/520afcc66e03910d588b5f41e31e53e420230828182519/198bd2

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/e1511e4e62d054d9a26f6671a5ebd38420230828182927/33a684

Edit: another link with 63 files lol (I think most if not all of the 22 files are in here again but not 100% sure)

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/3aaf889801338885948f163eb73756ee20230828185214/b4e42a

Is there any way someone can repost this? The links have expired

23 hours ago, imbennett said:

just got an email telling me to sign up for a "very special event celebrating magdalene's 4th anniversary in la on nov 8". we shall see

i rsvp’d but i haven’t heard back yet. have they sent you anything else?

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

anything happen with the event?

She confirmed that the album is coming next year during the event!  Also she pulled out a perfume sample that she said is already being worked on for said album lol, so it sounds like it is definitely happening 🤞

She also said that many festivals that she was in talks to perform at dropped offers with her after the mass leak :/ they were skeptical that she would be releasing new music due to the leaks, so she said that lead several of them to cancel offer negotiations

4 hours ago, Chateaux said:

She confirmed that the album is coming next year during the event!  Also she pulled out a perfume sample that she said is already being worked on for said album lol, so it sounds like it is definitely happening 🤞

4 hours ago, Chateaux said:

She also said that many festivals that she was in talks to perform at dropped offers with her after the mass leak :/ they were skeptical that she would be releasing new music due to the leaks, so she said that lead several of them to cancel offer negotiations

omg so much happening!

what was the event exactly? was it like a q&a?

5 hours ago, Chateaux said:

I mean……if she hadn’t posted those “no new music” stories, no one would have batted an eye :toofunny: This one is kinda on her.

2 hours ago, Estheim said:

I mean……if she hadn’t posted those “no new music” stories, no one would have batted an eye :toofunny: This one is kinda on her.

fr the leaks made 0 NOISE and nobody would've thought she'd "stop releasing music" over them