StationToStation

FKA twigs

18 hours ago, Chateaux said:

Does anyone know who produced Curse, English Black Boys, NLD?  (Assuming they all came from the same sessions)

Also if anyone knows anything about Stereo Boy :P (have no clue when/who produced it - sounds like at least pre-Melissa maybe?) 

I think ebb is prod by black orange (devonte Hynes) who has worked w twigs b4

does anybody have a tracker/masterpost PLEEK :trisha:

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

I'm just remembering some weird interaction I had online years ago (probably 2016). I posted my spotify top artists and both FKA and BANKS were on there. Some random guy who followed me started trashing me for having FKA Twigs in a higher spot than BANKs because "FKA is trash. BANKs did dark RnB first" :deadbanana: Wild.

I've listened to them both since 2014, and genuinely never related them as being in the same genre, or at least close enough to compare to eachother. I think they tend to have some of the same listeners, but they're so different.

59 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I'm just remembering some weird interaction I had online years ago (probably 2016). I posted my spotify top artists and both FKA and BANKS were on there. Some random guy who followed me started trashing me for having FKA Twigs in a higher spot than BANKs because "FKA is trash. BANKs did dark RnB first" :deadbanana: Wild.

I've listened to them both since 2014, and genuinely never related them as being in the same genre, or at least close enough to compare to eachother. I think they tend to have some of the same listeners, but they're so different.

Pls why did I think I was in the charli thread I was like why is ms gorl posting this here.. :air2:

Some ppl take stanning way too srs.. no one has time for stan beef except children & sexually frustrated gay men

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Does anyone have a link to download "indigo"? I think it's the only unreleased track that I don't have and can't find anywhere. All the others either haven't liked or are available somewhere.

48 minutes ago, dapbento said:

Does anyone have a link to download "indigo"? I think it's the only unreleased track that I don't have and can't find anywhere. All the others either haven't liked or are available somewhere.

here u go https://krakenfiles.com/view/oXccZrc03i/file.html

8nl2OpX.png

On 12/6/2023 at 2:17 AM, Chateaux said:

Does anyone know who produced Curse, English Black Boys, NLD?  (Assuming they all came from the same sessions)

Also if anyone knows anything about Stereo Boy :P (have no clue when/who produced it - sounds like at least pre-Melissa maybe?) 

where can i listen to these tracks?

Mary Magdelane is fan made. I made it using a filtered instrumental. Hilarious people were trading it. 

Thousand Eyes demo is missing about a minute and thirty seconds. Someone’s cut the opening and it’s choppy mid way through. 

I’m sure the others have been messed with too. Would be curious to hear from someone with OG files. 

40 minutes ago, junegloom said:

Mary Magdelane is fan made. I made it using a filtered instrumental. Hilarious people were trading it. 

thousand eyes demo is missing about a minute and 30 seconds. Someone’s cut the opening and it’s choppy mid way through. 

im sure the others have been messed with too. Would curious to hear from someone with OG files. 

Thanks!

im hoping and praying LLLOOOVVV makes it out of the vault :gurl: