StationToStation

FKA twigs

On 9/9/2023 at 5:04 PM, jlnsgr said:

Does anyone know when Be Giant, Got You Babe, In Your Heart, Womanslayer, Song 1 & 3 were recorded/what era?

On 9/9/2023 at 6:40 PM, Kurt said:

Other than “Song 1 Rough 1”, they’re all early early Magdalene sessions

Idk much about Song 1 but it’s encoded with a very old version of Logic and it reminds me of her old self-production style. I’m guessing like EP1?

1. OPN
  2. OPN
  3. Greg Kurstin
  4. OPN(???)

all songs were recorded in 2014/15

15 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

1. OPN
  2. OPN
  3. Greg Kurstin
  4. OPN(???)

all songs were recorded in 2014/15

Other than With Love, Lolita, and Song 1, I *think* everything in the zip is post-Melissa, but I could be wrong

Side note: words cannot express how badly I need to hear Medusa especially considering it’s Arca produced liiiiiiiikeeeeee alt music emergency!!!

Just now, Kurt said:

Other than With Love, Lolita, and Song 1, I *think* everything in the zip is post-Melissa, but I could be wrong

Side note: words cannot express how badly I need to hear Medusa especially considering it’s Arca produced liiiiiiiikeeeeee alt music emergency!!!

Sex Magixk and Fool I Be are also from Melissa

7 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

oh shes taking it with this sad day rework

oh if this doesnt see an official release somebody is getting killed

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 9/16/2023 at 1:32 AM, comeintomybedroom said:

oh shes taking it with this sad day rework

That's beautiful. I love how she sampled herself in a rework of Fine day. The lyrics from the latter are miroring Sad Day perfectly. The ending is so emotional.

She's in her Madonna era and it does suit her pretty fine especially since she's always been a strong advocator for Voging and queer culture.

Do we know which version of Caviar was made first, the one that leaked a few months ago or the one that leaked recently with the stem pack? I know the stem pack includes a rough demo but I think an early demo is sometimes included regardless of who worked on it…? Idk how that works lol

Also do we have ANY info on Carry Me like who worked on it or when exactly it was made besides belonging to Capri era?

Spoiler

And if anybody could leak unedited files of Carry Me & Icarus that would be super super nice :flutter:

8 hours ago, Kurt said:

Do we know which version of Caviar was made first, the one that leaked a few months ago or the one that leaked recently with the stem pack? I know the stem pack includes a rough demo but I think an early demo is sometimes included regardless of who worked on it…? Idk how that works lol

Also do we have ANY info on Carry Me like who worked on it or when exactly it was made besides belonging to Capri era?

Reveal hidden contents

And if anybody could leak unedited files of Carry Me & Icarus that would be super super nice :flutter:

“Caviar SG mix+2” is the 2019 mix, while all the stem packs versions are from 2021.

also Icarus leaked unedited