StationToStation

FKA twigs

I don't know why but I feel like I don't want her to release the new EP. LP1 is seriously my favorite album of all-time and idk EP1 and EP2 are really good and I feel like EP3 will be kinda meh. I don't want want her to ruin her discography or something like that lol. Looking forward LP2 tho.

I don't know why but I feel like I don't want her to release the new EP. LP1 is seriously my favorite album of all-time and idk EP1 and EP2 are really good and I feel like EP3 will be kinda meh. I don't want want her to ruin her discography or something like that lol. Looking forward LP2 tho.

EP3's material so far sounds so innovative and awesome though!! Totally different for her

H0bDaqU.gif

I hope this new EP contains like 6-7 songs, I'm not here for only 4. There are 5 new songs, hope she put +2

Figure 8

Glass & Patron

Mothercreep

Dress You Up (I'm Your Doll)

The new one she performed in NYC

I like the idea of her always having 4 track EPs and 10 track LPs with numerical titles though. It's so neat and clean.

H0bDaqU.gif