Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

People who make fun of her enunciation on TUN are seriously DEAF AND STUPID AS FUCK

"ariana grande have bad enunciation XDDDDD" is something you coudlve said during My Everything Era and it would make sense. her enunciation has improved SO MUCH since then. stop parroting old critiques you heard 3+ years ago, morons! open your ears. if you can't understand what she's saying in TUN, see a fucking ear doctor. love yall!

People who make fun of her enunciation on TUN are seriously DEAF AND STUPID AS FUCK

"ariana grande have bad enunciation XDDDDD" is something you coudlve said during My Everything Era and it would make sense. her enunciation has improved SO MUCH since then. stop parroting old critiques you heard 3+ years ago, morons! open your ears. if you can't understand what she's saying in TUN, see a fucking ear doctor. love yall!

....anyways, does anyone want to tell this person what a joke is

9ISvyf0.gif

Issa mood, issa joke, Issa vibe

Chill sis :horror:

And humour is subjective. Clearly the joke wasn't made for you sis. :biblio:

okay have fun making fun of something that people made fun of 3 years ago! come up with something new. thanks!

she literally has "japanese bbq finger" on her hand and people still think it's funny to make fun at her enunciation... oh my god. 2 bran cell energy 

okay have fun making fun of something that people made fun of 3 years ago! come up with something new. thanks!

she literally has "japanese bbq finger" on her hand and people still think it's funny to make fun at her enunciation... oh my god. 2 bran cell energy

We not making fun of her enunciation

We're making fun of the accent she's taken on you swine

Jeezus dude, smoke a blunt and idk get laid.

She's only been using a blaccent this past year. We're not talking about the fact that she used to sing out her nose.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

We not making fun of her enunciation

We're making fun of the accent she's taken on you swine

Jeezus dude, smoke a blunt and idk get laid.

She's only been using a blaccent this past year. We're not talking about the fact that she used to sing out her nose.

i shouldnt even have to respond to this--because all of your opinoins about what she sounds like are so blatantly incorrect... anyways. have fun being stupid as fuck 

she doesn't use a blaccent, and she never sang out her nose. bye!

twinks have been dying for someone to ~save pop music~ then Ariana FINALLY DOES IT--then yall come out the woodwork with these brown-asshole-quality-made-up critiques? sit down. oh my god. 

okay lets all sit in a circle and pretend we like Dua Lipa again. great 

NO FUN ALLOWED!

Like I don't think this dumb ass read the other pages where I stood up for Ariana, or the fact that I bought her album and really enjoy her. Comedy really is dead isn't it? I mean if you can't laugh about Arianas new accent, or Lana's needle nose, then damn life must get boring. :thumb3:

i shouldnt even have to respond to this--because all of your opinoins about what she sounds like are so blatantly incorrect... anyways. have fun being stupid as fuck

she doesn't use a blaccent, and she never sang out her nose. bye!

twinks have been dying for someone to ~save pop music~ then Ariana FINALLY DOES IT--then yall come out the woodwork with these brown-asshole-quality-made-up critiques? sit down. oh my god.

okay lets all sit in a circle and pretend we like Dua Lipa again. great

Sweetie calm down. It's just a fucking joke. I'd say a good blunt, maybe ask your physician for some anxiety meds, maybe an anger management class and a prostate milking. The rage coming from you is ridiculous and it's obvious you're vicariously living through one of your faves and anytime they're put into question your confidence in them is threatened, so you feel the need to attack. Maybe this isn't the place for you. I'd sign off for a while

Like I don't think this dumb ass read the other pages where I stood up for Ariana, or the fact that I bought her album and really enjoy her. Comedy really is dead isn't it? I mean if you can't laugh about Arianas new accent, or Lana's needle nose, then damn life must get boring. :thumb3:

Sweetie calm down. It's just a fucking joke. I'd say a good blunt, maybe ask your physician for some anxiety meds, maybe an anger management class and a prostate milking. The rage coming from you is ridiculous and it's obvious you're vicariously living through one of your faves and anytime they're put into question your confidence in them is threatened, so you feel the need to attack. Maybe this isn't the place for you. I'd sign off for a while

pot is tacky but thanks for the advice! troll a pop star that deserves it imo :3 ari doesnt need some stupid enunciation bullshit in 2019 oh my god. 

pot is tacky but thanks for the advice! troll a pop star that deserves it imo :3 ari doesnt need some stupid enunciation bullshit in 2019 oh my god.

No one is trolling no one girl it was literally one joke! Like you're acting like we went up to Ari and spat at her then threw a flyer for speech therapy in her face. It's not that big of a deal sis... 98% of people in this thread like Ari, so no need to be so upset.

Its all love girls... It's all love...

5Kmc.gif

Honestly though, I literally thought I heard her say "side bitch" in 7 rings two times and then it turned out to be "sad bitch" and "savage", I was rolling :lmao:

Also TUN >>>>>>>>Sweetener. I actually really like this album, never let Pharrell anywhere near her again plz. 

I can listen to TUN all the way through, but Sweetener has some tracks that are so, so perfect.

i haven't listened to Sweetener since it came out, until today, and there are so many really good tracks on it. The highest highs of Sweetener are so much better than a lot of  TUN imo. I love it all though,

she is the only pop artist (besides Rihanna) who has released 5 FIVE FIVE... FIVE solid pop albums in a row. fucking queen. 

What are you guys hoping for the tour setlist? Ari said right now it's pretty long with most of Sweetener and TUN with some throwbacks.

I'm hoping for Honeymoon Avenue and Only 1 which i think she said is on the setlist currently. I also hope she keeps Be Alright, that number was iconic in DWT with the gorgeous vogueing choreography

What are you guys hoping for the tour setlist? Ari said right now it's pretty long with most of Sweetener and TUN with some throwbacks.

I'm hoping for Honeymoon Avenue and Only 1 which i think she said is on the setlist currently. I also hope she keeps Be Alright, that number was iconic in DWT with the gorgeous vogueing choreography

she said that she has Two (2) songs from Yours Truly on the set list. I think Honeymoon Avenue is definitely one of the 2. Idk the other song tho! Right There maybe? The Way?