Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Monopoly leaked / is out?

What do you guys think??

It’s in a similar vein to 7 Rings, but more upbeat and ~lighter~

I like it! For a fun little song :blush2:

in line with my feelings towards 7 rings (loved it on first listen) i like this a decent bit!  definitely a bit more upbeat and lighter than 7 rings but i found it still just as fun

i have a feeling that while genuine, the "i like women and men" line was kinda included to generate buzz or keep the media focused on her- wonder how effective its gonna be

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

in line with my feelings towards 7 rings (loved it on first listen) i like this a decent bit!  definitely a bit more upbeat and lighter than 7 rings but i found it still just as fun

i have a feeling that while genuine, the "i like women and men" line was kinda included to generate buzz or keep the media focused on her- wonder how effective its gonna be

Definitely agree with what you’ve said

I’ll have to listen to it again and have a proper lyrical listen but going off that and this may be an unpopular opinion, but damn that’s such an old way to get attention now— like cool? Thanks ari ily

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Does anyone own her fragrances? I have sweet like candy & cloud but I've been considering either getting Ari, moonlight, or Frankie. out of those, which one is best IYO?

Oooh I had no idea the Frankie fragrance existed! So I can't give any opinions on that.

But anyway, I own minis of SLC, Cloud, and Ari. I've smelled Moonlight and would love to own it sometime soon.

If you like SLC and Cloud, I think you would love Moonlight. I'm horrible at describing scents but imo it's like a nighttime version of Cloud. Very light, versatile, and airy, but it has just the slightest hint of musk(?) to give a more sensual feel than Cloud has.

On the other hand, I've been wearing Ari nonstop lately. I can best describe it as a girly scent with just a bit of spice or something in it that makes me feel so feminine yet spunky and sexy when I wear it.

Hopefully that was somewhat helpful.  :P

giphy-1.gif 

Oooh I had no idea the Frankie fragrance existed! So I can't give any opinions on that.

But anyway, I own minis of SLC, Cloud, and Ari. I've smelled Moonlight and would love to own it sometime soon.

If you like SLC and Cloud, I think you would love Moonlight. I'm horrible at describing scents but imo it's like a nighttime version of Cloud. Very light, versatile, and airy, but it has just the slightest hint of musk(?) to give a more sensual feel than Cloud has.

On the other hand, I've been wearing Ari nonstop lately. I can best describe it as a girly scent with just a bit of spice or something in it that makes me feel so feminine yet spunky and sexy when I wear it.

Hopefully that was somewhat helpful.  :P

oh goodness, thank you so much!!!

giphy.gif

One week 'til my show  :flutter:  has anyone else gone to see her yet?

I saw her the 2nd week of June! It's a great show and I hope she kept the rainbow backdrop for Break Free!

BzhmW.png

I saw her the 2nd week of June! It's a great show and I hope she kept the rainbow backdrop for Break Free!

I saw her last night and she kept it!

If anyone has the chance to see her in the future I highly recommend doing so. She’s such a queen and her vocals are ungodly good live. I was worried the show would be kinda boring as she kind of gives off a disconnected vibe if you watch a livestream of her shows (imo), but seeing her in person is so much better. She’s a natural performer. One of the most fun shows I’ve been to!

giphy-1.gif 

OMG that video is an absolute serve!

https://youtu.be/9SRxBTtspYM

I do wonder, though, if this will be part of a full album in the future or if it's just a little standalone single.

i wouldn’t be surprised if we get another album next year. she’s been making them left and right.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose