Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Not a massive fan of hers she has a few OK songs....she’s hugely overrated and not even half as talented as Lana. Her asset is her voice. But Everything else is seen and done before.....it all comes off over manufactured with her hundred team of production and director team and writers doing all the work. People forget you are buying a product. This is why I’ve gone off pop singers because it feels contrived. Lana doesn’t care she’s mostly about the music! She wants her art to be appreciated not the fame. How much does Ariana contribute to her work ultimately...30%?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Not a massive fan of hers she has a few OK songs....she’s hugely overrated and not even half as talented as Lana. Her asset is her voice. But Everything else is seen and done before.....it all comes off over manufactured with her hundred team of production and director team and writers doing all the work. People forget you are buying a product. This is why I’ve gone off pop singers because it feels contrived. Lana doesn’t care she’s mostly about the music! She wants her art to be appreciated not the fame. How much does Ariana contribute to her work ultimately...30%?

why do you waltz into an artist's thread just to shit on her and praise Lana.. :rip: you realize people like artists for different reasons right? You can be a "product" while still having control over your creations, she isn't being handed a piece of paper and told to sing and that's that- even if her asset is her voice why is that bad?? :rip: 

people with mindsets like these make no damn sense..diss her on things that are dissable like her annoying personality or constant use of AAVE when it doesn't make a lick of sense..trying to drag her to raise Lana in a thread FOR Ari is stupid

i mean if your argument is this, then you should be listening to artists who produce their own sound with minimal help like Bjork. Lana always has co writers and she never produces her own music, at least not that i am aware of (from what i went through from Genius music credits).There is nothing wrong with collaboration and getting people involve in your project. 

why do you waltz into an artist's thread just to shit on her and praise Lana.. :rip: you realize people like artists for different reasons right? You can be a "product" while still having control over your creations, she isn't being handed a piece of paper and told to sing and that's that- even if her asset is her voice why is that bad?? :rip:

people with mindsets like these make no damn sense..diss her on things that are dissable like her annoying personality or constant use of AAVE when it doesn't make a lick of sense..trying to drag her to raise Lana in a thread FOR Ari is stupid

You better slap that truth into these members bussies king

a6614339018036417f856f85f8d328e73e554bc1

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

it's laughable how bad this album is and sweetner was trash too. she's had a few bops and has a good voice but that's where it ends lol. she's not going to be remembered in 10 years.

Thank you for your valuable input, I'll be sure to email Miss Grande about your tips on her career. Also, may I ask Sir or Madame, what are your credentials as a successful artist manager/singer, just so I can further inform Miss Grande of your career status so we know you're speaking from a reliable source of logic, and not simply blowing hot steam out of your sour jealous ass? :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

TYN is miles ahead of Sweetener. You can tell she was still feeling out the more rythmic style on Sweetener. That album had some good songs but as a body of work it felt kind of pieced together. You can tell she really found her stride with TYN, it feels like a much more complete body of work and the singles sound so much better in the context of the whole album. A lot of TYN’s vibe reminds me of Be My Baby which is one of my favorite songs she’s ever done.