Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Ghostin’ Is the best track on it. Sweetener was definitely better in some aspects. I feel this album is super naive & lacks some substance. Some tracks could’ve & should’ve been scrapped as they’re just there & are a bit regressive considering the order of the tracklisting.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Can someone please explain to me what sweetener album you guys listened to? Because the only version I heard was the one where Pharrell and the other producers ruined all potential that any songs on the album had by making garbage instrumentals. Yeah, the songs were fine, but whatever there was to enjoy about the album was literally shat on from production. I just want to know where y'all heard this apparent remix album with better instrumentals that don't sound like Nintendo music

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Can someone please explain to me what sweetener album you guys listened to? Because the only version I heard was the one where Pharrell and the other producers ruined all potential that any songs on the album had by making garbage instrumentals. Yeah, the songs were fine, but whatever there was to enjoy about the album was literally shat on from production. I just want to know where y'all heard this apparent remix album with better instrumentals that don't sound like Nintendo music

tenor.gif

I must be hearing something different cause it’s one of her best

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

tenor.gif

Oh stop. At least Sweetener brought something different to the table unlike this mess where I can't differentiate one song from another. There is not authenticity in the album at all.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I must be hearing something different cause it’s one of her best

Oh stop. At least Sweetener brought something different to the table unlike this mess where I can't differentiate one song from another. There is not authenticity in the album at all.

I'm sorry my sisters

Sweeteners melodies are just basic and too happy for me

I like me my moody shit

And this is it

:dance:

None of her albums will surpass Dangerous Woman for me, but this is some good shit girls :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i'm only halfway through but there's so much dark colors under the surface here.  i love how, almost eerie make up sounds with those chimes in the background.  feels intentionally off in the best way.

defs feels a lot more cohesive and less all over the place than sweetener, but sweetener as standalone songs had a lot of good in it.

my only real complaint with the project as a whole is that the choruses feel a little repetitive?  like it's not a dealbreaker but it's something i keep noticing.

reminder tho that bloodline is THAT bitch

edit: oh fuck ghostin... been waiting for a song like this from her for a little bit now.

edit 2: those vocal leaps in the pre-chorus AND THE CHORUS HOLY SHIT okay yeah this feels a bit weird amongst the rest so far but i'm not arguing

edit 3: i liked 7 rings but i think it fits so much tighter here.  the sparsity of the instrumental constrats really well with in my head imo!

oh shit forgot to make a post-listening edit uh i didn't really get the hype for break up, but i definitely liked the project a lot.  gonna be spinning it for a while until i can form stronger or more consistent opinions on it while i wait for my casette/cd to arrive (hopefully they don't actually take 5 weeks  :toofunny: )

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

ariana basically telling him dont cxm in her bc she dont want her bloodline messed up, ooh thats cold

Girl I think it's just a play on the phrase "in my veins" but I mean I guess that's also a valid interpretation lmao

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

The best songs of Sweetener and the best songs of Thank U, Next make an amazing playlist

Boi

I love it all so bye fam :suicide:

ariana basically telling him dont cxm in her bc she dont want her bloodline messed up, ooh thats cold

Also

Ded

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Nope. Retailers here weren't even allowed to ship the CD until today cause of the strict embargo she's been having lately

Yeah, I work at JB Hi-Fi and usually we get stock in on Thursdays to process for Friday but the album came in at 1:30PM today and was embargoed until 1PM... she aint playing

Ummm why is nobody talking about NASA? Instantly my fav

FzytWEW.png

Its been hours and I only just now put 2 and 2 together in my head that Ariana's the girlfriend in Break Up With Your Girlfriend & her kissing a look-a-like of herself at the end is a reference to her not needing a man anymore like with the "her name is Ari" line in TYN; the mirror part was literally supposed to tell us that they were the same person. her mind

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina