Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I didn't like TUN as much as I thought I would :rip:

The whole thing is just so similar, like the songs follow the same recipe or something and as the album progresses it doesn't evolve, it remains on that same lane from beggining to end. The singles are the best songs from the album, the others didn't stand out for me :rip:

I don't know what I was expecting tbh, My Everything is her only album I enjoy from start to finish  :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don't like Needy's production, and I really wanna love her

that one constant beat for the whole song

Dont disrespect my daughter Needy like that! (I do admit the girl is missing at least a drum beat and some additional synths with some percussion, but someone will make a version soon I'm sure)

listen to My Everything + TUN bc they are better :creep:

Thank U Next is my fave, right after Dangerous Woman :creep: also I refuse to listen to My Everything, idk if that's the one that disappointed me but there was some album that was such trash from Ariana and everyone called it amazing and I think it was that one, I'm just not sure)

Edit: Yeah I just re listened to My Everything, only songs I like are Break Free and One Last Time. Sorry sisters she just ain't for me!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Thank U Next is my fave, right after Dangerous Woman :creep: also I refuse to listen to My Everything, idk if that's the one that disappointed me but there was some album that was such trash from Ariana and everyone called it amazing and I think it was that one, I'm just not sure)

Edit: Yeah I just re listened to My Everything, only songs I like are Break Free and One Last Time. Sorry sisters she just ain't for me!

listen to Break Your Heart Right Back and Only 1 and maybe see a doctor bc I'm worried about your health 

edit: AND THE HEARTBREAKING TITLE TRACK YOU MONSTER...

listen to Break Your Heart Right Back and Only 1 and maybe see a doctor bc I'm worried about your health

edit: AND THE HEARTBREAKING TITLE TRACK YOU MONSTER...

I did and I was quite bored

Also is it just me or did Ari sound like she had a cold for 3/4 of the album my everything? Like it sounded like she was stuck in her nose

But yeah as I said Dangerous Woman and Thank U, Next are my fave fave faves

My Everything is an album that exists

Yours Truly.... Well we ain't gonna talk about her

:thumb3:

Yours Truly and My Everything are the basis of her entire career. They are levels and leagues and MILES ahead of Miley and Demi's debut albums. Ari proved she is the alpha ex-act and I'm sorry you kids can't understand that. sad! 

Yours Truly and My Everything are the basis of her entire career. They are levels and leagues and MILES ahead of Miley and Demi's debut albums. Ari proved she is the alpha ex-act and I'm sorry you kids can't understand that. sad!

Bitch! Did I say Demi or Miley were better? Ari can fart and it'd sound better than those two! I just don't like My Everything and Yours Truly! That's how I FEEL! This ain't Arianah's Witness, you don't have to convert everyone to liking what you do sis! If you like em so much I'm glad. I'm glad Ariana made albums that people like! I just don't like em! That's only me! There's probably a hundred thousand people out there who have been touched by those songs and albums! So instead of hating on the few who don't like em, why not talk to the thousands that do? Hmm? Love you but don't come for me you skinny bitch! :thumb3: :thumb3:

Bitch! Did I say Demi or Miley were better? Ari can fart and it'd sound better than those two! I just don't like My Everything and Yours Truly! That's how I FEEL! This ain't Arianah's Witness, you don't have to convert everyone to liking what you do sis! If you like em so much I'm glad. I'm glad Ariana made albums that people like! I just don't like em! That's only me! There's probably a hundred thousand people out there who have been touched by those songs and albums! So instead of hating on the few who don't like em, why not talk to the thousands that do? Hmm? Love you but don't come for me you skinny bitch! :thumb3: :thumb3:

i'm skinny and yes I will come for you!! it's no big deal--i understand that opinions are just opinions, but My Everything is objectively just so solid imo. I know it's not everyone's fav but the singles were commercially successful for a reason. they're good. and the rest of the album is quality too~~ Yours Truly is kinda dicey on some tracks but she is just so consistent. 

Besides Rihanna (and mayb Mariah), no other pop girlie has put out this many successful hit albums in a row. Ariana is really something special and I'm just so happy to stan her <3 hope one day yall can get into her earlier stuff because there's a lot to glean there

omg some lanaboards members tried to tell me that venice bitch outsold every Ari album + kicked me from a group chat bc they didnt believe me! omfg yall are seriously so so so so special! love you and see you soon <3 that level of delusion is so precious! we'll make a christmas pageant about yall! get well soon 

Dangerous Woman literally was never her best album I will never understand the gays' obsession with it. Yes it had some absolute fucking BANGERS (Into You is still one of the best pop songs of all time imo) but for me, thank u, next > Sweetener > My Everything > Dangerous Woman > Yours Truly tbh

FzytWEW.png

omg some lanaboards members tried to tell me that venice bitch outsold every Ari album + kicked me from a group chat bc they didnt believe me! omfg yall are seriously so so so so special! love you and see you soon <3 that level of delusion is so precious! we'll make a christmas pageant about yall! get well soon

They did the same to me when I stanned Ariana back in 2016 and the very same people are now here eating her up :oprah3: Not so later Lana followed on Insta and came out as a stan too, that’s when they knew they were always in the wrong!

But Venice Bitch did outsell everything but Dangerous Woman