Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

my one brain cell when fake smile started and it wasnt tearz

rPvrUik.gif

okay right now i'm on bad idea, this album is really cute so far!!! so much more energy than sweetener . i feel like it's more dynamic by far, sweetener always kind of felt sluggish and lethargic to me this feels like each song is pushing the listener forward okay WIG i just hit the part with the strings........ okay now make up is on i really like this album. she's super cute

edit: i finished it and really like it!! i think parts of nasa sounds like a true colors/die for you off starboy tho lol i don't mind tho starboy is a good album 

UbsOye5.png

U really thought you did something, huh

Sis, whatever you gotta do in order to try and convince everybody that Sweetener was anything more than simply a mess, you do it babe. Scream it to the heavens if you gotta! If it makes the listening experience more tolerable to you knowing that at least you tried to get other people onto the sinking ship you wanna ride, and if you've convinced yourself that there's even a shred of you who thinks it's better than what it truly is, which is an album made out of bop it beats, then I'm proud you have such a power over yourself that you can persuade your own thoughts to be convoluted. Amen and god bless the power of the human mind

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif