cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

Reading all of this, am I a monster? because literally all of your least favorite songs are my favorite songs.

Daddy Issues is so incredible, and how dare any of you say JFK?!?!?!?!?!?! One of the best imo?!?! I'm confused, I like all of these so much, haha. 

Sirens hate?  :noparty:  :bye2:

SIRENS:

-Birds of a Feather (can only listen to it when i'm really in the mood)

AKA:

-I can't fault this album at all. There's not a single track I dislike on here.

BtD + PARADISE:

-Radio (doesn't suit BtD at all)

-Lolita (demo version are so much sexier and more mysterious)

-Yayo (the AKA version sounds sweeter and I love the 'dark niiiiiiiiiiiight' backing vocal in it)

-Video Games (I don't hate this version, I just believe that the Demo was just 1000 times superior)

UNRELEASED:

-Daddy Issues

-Moije Joue

-Catch and Release (don't hate it, I just can't get into it)

-In The Sun (again, I don't hate it but the lyrics are kinda clumsy and was a letdown from all the hype it received prior to leaking)

-I Was In A Bad Way

-Put Your Lips Together

-Betty Boop Boop (I hate it but I like it)

-Final version of Driving in Cars with Boys (imo, she sounds so bored in the final compared to the 2nd demo)

-Come When You Call Me America

-Heavy Hitter

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Guest Dot

Blue Jeans, Cola, Body Electric, Burning Desire, Diet Mtn Dew (album version), National Anthem (album version), Summertime Sadness, unreleased 'pop' kind of songs like Break My Fall and so on

Literally the songs that got me into Lana...

As for her released stuff:

LDR AKA LG:

Oh Say Can You See - I rarely ever listen to it, because I have to be in the right mood.

I'm not a big fan of Gramma as well, tbh

BORN TO DIE:

Off to the Races - The fact that people love and praise it so much, makes me probably dislike it even more.

Born to Die - Bores me to death, I think it's probably one of my least listened to, because it's so damn overplayed. I mean, it's not a bad song at all, but she literally sings it all the time and I really grew tired of it, quickly.

Lolita - THAT GODDAMN AWFUL ALBUM VERSION!!!

This Is What Makes Us Girls - Really not thrilled by it at all.

PARADISE:

Body Electric - The fact that this was part of TROPICO when other songs deserved it so much more, makes me sick. The only good version of it is the Paradise Tour Version. This song is incredibly monotonous and repetitive.

Ride - Didn't like this that much in the beginning, it's pretty meh to me now. I don't love it, I don't hate it. Kind of how I feel about BTD (song).

You can call me crazy or tell me I have a lack of taste, but seriously this is my honest opinion, and I'd rather be honest then having to pretend I like something, which I hate.

bonnieclownq9y8w.gif

Literally the songs that got me into Lana...

As for her released stuff:

LDR AKA LG:

Oh Say Can You See - I rarely ever listen to it, because I have to be in the right mood.

I'm not a big fan of Gramma as well, tbh

BORN TO DIE:

Off to the Races - The fact that people love and praise it so much, makes me probably dislike it even more.

Born to Die - Bores me to death, I think it's probably one of my least listened to, because it's so damn overplayed. I mean, it's not a bad song at all, but she literally sings it all the time and I really grew tired of it, quickly.

Lolita - THAT GODDAMN AWFUL ALBUM VERSION!!!

This Is What Makes Us Girls - Really not thrilled by it at all.

PARADISE:

Body Electric - The fact that this was part of TROPICO when other songs deserved it so much more, makes me sick. The only good version of it is the Paradise Tour Version. This song is incredibly monotonous and repetitive.

Ride - Didn't like this that much in the beginning, it's pretty meh to me now. I don't love it, I don't hate it. Kind of how I feel about BTD (song).

You can call me crazy or tell me I have a lack of taste, but seriously this is my honest opinion, and I'd rather be honest then having to pretend I like something, which I hate.

bonnieclownq9y8w.gif

I love Body Electric so much!!!!! Its Perfect!!!! I dont get why every body dislikes it that much!!!!!!!!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Okay, so mine are:

- the entire Sirens, From the End and Quiet now - it's not that I actively dislike them, I just don't feel the need to listen to them. I played them like once to see what the fuss was about. Maybe they will grow on me someday?

- from AKA: Oh Say Can You See Gramma, Smarty,

- from Born to Die - Million Dollar Man. I also like a little bit less Without You, Lolita and Lucky Ones, but they're bonus tracks, so maybe it's unfair to compare them to the rest of the album.

-Paradise Edition - the entire record is pretty meh to me when compared to Born to Die :horror: , but the worst offenders are Body Electric and Cola. Those songs sound the same to me.

Unreleased songs that I listened to and which failed to grow on me: Delicious, Summer of Sam, 1949, various other "crying on macbook" acoustic songs.

i am nothing and should be everything

I don't think it's fair to judge her unreleased stuff....

So:

AKA: Brite Lites and Queen of the gas station...

Born to Die: Dark Paradise (it sucks) and Radio is kinda boring... Blue Jeans is overrated too...

Paradise: Ride (very boring and the music video seems so pretentious it's cringeworthy)

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Guest Dot

How on earth can so many people dislike Ride (?!) , the original Yayo, Oh Say Can You See, Come When You Call Me America, Driving in Cars with Boys, etc??

Because Ride is just boring and awful.

I ADORE THE LYRICS but the music not so much :(

Oh, I get it... don't you hate when it happens?

Meanwhile I just noticed how godawful the Paradise Yayo is. :facepalm: I just can't... she half whines, how screams the song. All the subtlety is gone.

Why couldn't she just sing it like on AKA?

i am nothing and should be everything

Oh, I get it... don't you hate when it happens?

Meanwhile I just noticed how godawful the Paradise Yayo is. :facepalm: I just can't... she half whines, how screams the song. All the subtlety is gone.

Why couldn't she just sing it like on AKA?

It makes me sad :(