cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

I don't know what I've said before but here they are now (it kind of changes from time to time)

Lana Del Ray:

Queen of the Gas Station - it's just weird imo, I can't get into the lyrics at all

Born to Die:

Diet Mountain Dew - after hearing the demo and thinking that was the album version for nearly a year, there was just no going back

Dark Paradise - cliche to hate on it but it is what it is

All three bonus tracks - they are just eh

Paradise:

American - bane of my existence on my otherwise favorite Lana album (tied with AKA) wth is the bridge even

Yayo - it's too whiny and overdone compared to the AKA version, but this is no news to the typical Lana fan

Ultraviolence:

Cruel World - tbh I'm just bitter the "let the light in" snippet wasn't in this and I still feel resentment every time I listen to it

The Other Woman/Sad Girl - nothing inherently wrong with these songs but I never get the urge to listen to them

Soundtrack Songs:

I Can Fly - it just sounds too weird and insincere but I've heard its much better in higher quality

Unreleased/Etc:

None stick out as me exceptionally not liking them but there are plenty I don't listen to

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Only 2 others that come to mind besides "C U L8r Alligator" on my previous post.

• Delicious - but I hear this is one of her most disliked songs.
  • Catch and Release - I don't know how I feel about this one. Not a song I care for.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

The only song I hate by Lana is Guns n Roses. And that's only because, I played it for this guy I liked when we were hooking up. And as he was listening to it he said he liked the song and that it was ironic because he loved the actual band Guns n Roses as well. Now we no longer talk, so I hate and skip it whenever it comes on shuffle. I never listen to it, it's my least listened to Lana song from any of her albums ever. Might as well just delete it tbh. But my OCD won't let me.

But that being said, Guns N Roses is actually not a bad song. I like it. Just can't bare to listen to it.

I'm not a real big fan of Radio, You Can Be The Boss, Kill Kill, Million Dollar Man. I wasn't too impressed with I Can Fly either.

I was slightly dissapointed with the whole Ultraviolence album; Sad Girl, The Other Woman, Shades of Cool, Pretty When You Cry, Fucked My Way to the Top, are all my least favorites.

I like mostly everything from the Lizzy Grant/Born to Die era though.

tumblr_inline_muzqnoFmeC1s7ww1g.gif

I'm not a real big fan of Radio, You Can Be The Boss, Kill Kill, Million Dollar Man. I wasn't too impressed with I Can Fly either.

I was slightly dissapointed with the whole Ultraviolence album; Sad Girl, The Other Woman, Shades of Cool, Pretty When You Cry, Fucked My Way to the Top, are all my least favorites.

I like mostly everything from the Lizzy Grant/Born to Die era though.

Guuuurrlll  :assad:

This thread hurts my heart.

The only song I really don't like is Daddy Issues.

Queen has spoken 

How do people NOT LIKE a Lana song? Sometimes it takes me a while to get into one, but I ALWAYS end up liking it. She has a power over me.  :pray2: But the ones I like the least/listen to the least are:

- The album version of DMD (the demo is so much better)

- TIWMUG

- The album version of Lolita (this demo is also so much better)

- Blue Velvet

- FMWUTTT

I will never, ever, EVER skip West Coast. That chorus tho.  :cumming2:

"I believe in the person I want to become." :illumilana2: 

Everyone knows the song I hate.

FUCKING

RADIO

Ugh I can't stand it.

I'll add a list of songs I dislike, but don't hate later :lanahairflip:

wash your mouth  :horror:  Radio is a piece of art work with a golden frame

anyways

I really dont like

Queen of the Gas Station

Raise Me Up

Put Me In A Movie

Fucked My Way Up To The Top

i dont really listen to her unreleased stuff, but this is my hate list

I just can't get into Yayo. Also Blue Velvet.

you can wash your mouth too

Yayo is a beautiful journey

From released songs:

Brite Lites

Dark Paradise (love the demo, though)

Radio (that chorus, really?)

Lolita 

Body Electric (lyrics, mainly)

Yayo (love the AKA version, but the Paradise one is abysmal)

Guns and Roses

wash your mouth  :horror:  Radio is a piece of art work with a golden frame

This post is extremely outdated from almost 2 years ago :eek:

I've actually deemed radio my official "happy song," so I listen to it whenever I'm in a really good mood. I used to absolutely despise it, but I love it now.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS