cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

I really don't hate any song of Lana but there are some that I tend to skip usually:

MPG, FMWUTTT, Florida Kilos, IWIABW, CWYCMMA, DP and PWYC.

giphy.gif

This post is extremely outdated from almost 2 years ago :eek:

I've actually deemed radio my official "happy song," so I listen to it whenever I'm in a really good mood. I used to absolutely despise it, but I love it now.

it was on the first page of this topic.. didnt really look at the date, just felt like reading the earlier posts and slaying the wigs off your scalps :thumb:

I've never liked Dark Paradise tbh. Something about it is just so generic and almost phoned in? idk...

.... now that i think about it, FMWUTTT is usually never on my playlist either  :eek:

Dislike sirens

Aka - Love every track (Raise Me Up is my fave)

Btd - I honestly can't stand Radio, but Lucky Ones grew on me (Million Dollar Man is my fave)

Paradise - American is just horrible and Bel Air is super boring (Gods & Monsters is my fave)

UV - Literally listened to the other woman once, never again (Flipside is fave)

Not judging unreleased but other than those I love her OFFICIAL discography

Big Bad Wolf

PUPPY LOVE

Delicious

Party Girl

Big Spender

Break My Fall

Daddy Issues

Match Made In Heaven

Mouie Joue

MMIH is an autotuned meeesss

Damn You and Making Out are the only tracks I really cannot stand. There are some other ones I don't fin very appealing, bur fortunately, the songs she choses to put on her albums almost always end up being my favourites. So I trust her for that.

Sirens (most of them)

AKA: Brite Lights

BTD: DMD, NA, TIWMUG, LOLITA and Lucky One

P: Blue Velvet and Yayo (AKA Version is awsome)

U: MPG, TOW and ITH

Mfhp.gif

I don't like Gods and Monsters. The start is so good, but then it just gets so messy and completely loses its structure and melody. The lyrics don't work from "I'm living like Jim Morrison" onwards. I don't relate to them, and the lyrics don't resonate at all.

I like the melody of American, but the lyrics are too cringeworthy (spin me around like a child + hell yeah that guy can sing, etc) for me to enjoy the song as a whole.

I don't hate Guns and Roses, it's just that I'm completely apathetic to that song. It's monotone and boring and doesn't make me feel anything.

I don't like pretty much the whole of Sirens for the same reason, though AKA is a nice record. On AKA, I dislike Mermaid Motel (horrible production), Brite Lites (just weird and unlistenable), and For K Pt.2 (zzz).

That's about it.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png