Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Member of the Month (October): Baby V Alex

I have all the respect for you and britney but seriously, she doesnt even sing in her concert, you basically were there to listen to her songs loud and see her dancing :awk:

sooo atmosphere is the most important thing imo

4r9w86.jpg

sooo atmosphere is the most important thing imo

the vodka is always the most important thing. Give me enought vodka and I will have the time of my life at a Gaga concert (I actually got to one with enought alcohol on my veins and was so much fun)

glgcDdT.gif

the vodka is always the most important thing. Give me enought vodka and I will have the time of my life at a Gaga concert (I actually got to one with enought alcohol on my veins and was so much fun)

haha! i'm more of a schnapps kind of lady myself (not cherry, peach all the way) 

4r9w86.jpg

Congrats, Baby V! This is long overdue for a  :legend: of the Lana fan community.

(Happy birthday month!)

SH: Joking or not, this is the ONLY time anyone's ever agreed with Lana and chosen this answer. She's not a COMPLETE sociopath!

Um, actually...

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/515-member-of-the-week-3-prettybaby/?p=7928

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

13. Who is the person you admire most and why?

Britney post breakdown, she is so strong, I should say my mother but nah, bitch is too weak  :wtf2: 

SH: Oh my god 40apRxk.gif

i relate to this so much especially because my mom was talking so much shit about britney today oh my god

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif