Deleted User

Tove Lo

Me too. I listen to every song now. The Ali Payami Remix of Not On Drugs is actually really good. It should've replaced the remix on the actual CD.

I haven't actually listened to the remix yet, but I kept it. I tacked it onto the end of Truth Serem after Stay High. What remix is on the CD?

H0bDaqU.gif

I haven't actually listened to the remix yet, but I kept it. I tacked it onto the end of Truth Serem after Stay High. What remix is on the CD?

That Hippie Sabotage one...again. I bought the album on iTunes 'cause it was like $5 since I bought Truth Serum. Also I wanted Crave and Love Ballad which aren't on the CD.

I've decided the worst song on the album in my opinion is "This Time Around". I also MUCH prefer the original version of "Run On Love" to the album version and "Love Ballad" is probably the next weakest. Overall idk why I hated this at first, it's sooooooo addicting :worship:

H0bDaqU.gif

I've decided the worst song on the album in my opinion is "This Time Around". I also MUCH prefer the original version of "Run On Love" to the album version and "Love Ballad" is probably the next weakest. Overall idk why I hated this at first, it's sooooooo addicting :worship:

I just don't like Like Em Young and Timebomb. My least favorite is probably the edit of Run On Love (it's a really good song, I just prefer the original). This album is really good. I can't even list my favorites 'cause I just like all of the rest.

A song should be leaking soon

edit: It's out, Good Guys https://soundcloud.com/queen-of-the-clouds/leak-tove-lo-good-guys-demo

It's SO good. :defeated: A bit choppy here and there, but I USEEEE. :defeated:

Any updates on the unleaked tracks tho?

I'm missing Perfect Loop, Give Me More, Too Far and How'd You Do It. :crying:

lABVyGE.png

I bought the album, and the Hippie Sabotage remix is my #1 song by far, which I know is like saying the remix of Summertime Sadness is the best Lana song. But that's just how it is. (The rest of it is slowly growing on me).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

If you have these, can I please get them?

Other than these two, the only other covers are Fidelity and Lost In The World, right?

I believe so, we only have Magic and LITW

BzhmW.png