Deleted User

Tove Lo

I'm just done with everyone having this album but me :rollin:

Same.. Granted I haven't looked at all. But considering you don't have it, I'm guessing it's not something I can just google and find...

Listening to Thousand Miles for the first time... It's not bad but it's not Habits... My fear is that Habits is just too good and that nothing on the album will really compare... I don't hear the same pain and desperation in Thousand Miles that I hear in Habits. Habits is just... Ugh. THAT SONG  :defeated:

Same.. Granted I haven't looked at all. But considering you don't have it, I'm guessing it's not something I can just google and find...

Listening to Thousand Miles for the first time... It's not bad but it's not Habits... My fear is that Habits is just too good and that nothing on the album will really compare... I don't hear the same pain and desperation in Thousand Miles that I hear in Habits. Habits is just... Ugh. THAT SONG  :defeated:

I mean I haven't looked either, I've just been too lazy to spend my small amount of freetime searching. But whatever I'm sure a proper leak will occur soon.

H0bDaqU.gif

*inner queen* SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS OMGGGGGGGGG

"If you love me riiiiiiiiiiight, we fuck for liiiiiiiiiiife"

- Lyric of the year!!!! I didn't think I was gonna be as into the sex songs as the pain songs but this is flawless.

Oh btw, here's something lame I made in like May before she even announced the album title lol.

tumblr_n4v4jroqIT1r6wpabo1_500.png

I mean I haven't looked either, I've just been too lazy to spend my small amount of freetime searching. But whatever I'm sure a proper leak will occur soon.

You literally can't find it, it was on one website only but now they took it down from what I saw on ATRL.

s8d0lgO.jpg

Okayyy so I haven't listened to "Not Made For This World" or "Crave" yet, but I'm not blown away by the album...? Idk I obviously need to keep listening, but "Thousand Miles" is the only one that stands out as being as good as for instance "Not On Drugs" (and it's GREAT btw)

H0bDaqU.gif

Okayyy so I haven't listened to "Not Made For This World" or "Crave" yet, but I'm not blown away by the album...? Idk I obviously need to keep listening, but "Thousand Miles" is the only one that stands out as being as good as for instance "Not On Drugs" (and it's GREAT btw)

Yes to the first part, no to the second part :crossed:

BzhmW.png

What stands out to you?

I think the entirety of the Sex part is the strongest piece of the album, the Love section is forgettable sans Moments and Pain is a good way to end the album

Talking Body, Moments and Like Em Young are standouts to me excluding the two tracks from Truth Serum

BzhmW.png