Deleted User

Tove Lo

Queen of the Clouds?

She's clinging on too much to Habits. And the rest of the EP.

I hate this about nowadays artists. They release an EP. If it works, they release an album which has some of the songs previously released on the EP, and the rest of the songs need to be like the EP was to "play safe".

2 songs are from the EP

The other 10 aren't, like I don't even know what you're trying to get at

BzhmW.png

Why is no one pointing out this is literally PRISM cover?????

OMG HOW DID I JUST SEE THIS :deadbanana:

I actually despise the cover though, I like the cover for PRISM. This is like a cheap rip-off or something. I'm sure the music will still be good none the less.

H0bDaqU.gif

have you heard it yet then?

I read it more as him saying he has a good idea that he's right with the direction this album is going based on previous hints such as her naming it after a lyric in her latest single. 

But idk about that... and even if it is true, I believe Truth Serum is diverse enough to make a whole album that would be great.

Nevermind again, I guess I kinda got into her. My previous question is still valid.

she only has the Truth Serum EP and like 7 or 8 unreleased, at least 10 unleaked I know of

BzhmW.png

I've been LOVING her lately. Love every song from Truth Serum, but Out Of Mind is definitely my least favorite.

Since the instrumentals have leaked, I'm going to make some acapellas :D I'll try to make them as clean as possible.

s8d0lgO.jpg

toe-v low

lmao, that is not how you pronounce it in swedish tho :lmao: i think she just pronounced it like that because she was doing an english/american accent thingy idk

lABVyGE.png