Deleted User

Tove Lo

I can see why Tove said Moments was here favorite :defeated:

Like Em Young :defeated:

Run on Love sounds kind of the same

Not Made For This World isn't on the album so idk why that site has a snippet unless it's a deluxe track like Love Ballad or it was renamed

Talking Body did nothing for me

Got Love was alright

BzhmW.png

It's out in 3 weeks, I guarantee they sent promo copies the week the album was announced 

people have the complete album tho, including the three bonus tracks (Not Made For This World, Crave and the piano version of The Way That I Am)....

lABVyGE.png

and Magic, by Coldplay. I used to have it, but have no idea where it went.

I didn't even know about this!

So if anyone has her cover of "Peace" by Mika or "Magic" by Coldplay, I'd appreciate a pm. :)

Those album snippets sound nice. I haven't been this excited about a release since Ultraviolence.

I didn't even know about this!

So if anyone has her cover of "Peace" by Mika or "Magic" by Coldplay, I'd appreciate a pm. :)

Those album snippets sound nice. I haven't been this excited about a release since Ultraviolence.

I found it! You can download her cover of Magic here! Live from her old home in Sweden, May 2014.

lABVyGE.png

Also I finally got around to listening through her whole discog including unreleased and gosh everything is just so solid!! The only songs that kinda bring the flow down are "Not Made For This World" and "You Have To Let Me Go".

and of course "Stay High" like how the heck did that EVER get popular it's not even a good remix :wat:

/rant

H0bDaqU.gif

Also I finally got around to listening through her whole discog including unreleased and gosh everything is just so solid!! The only songs that kinda bring the flow down are "Not Made For This World" and "You Have To Let Me Go".

and of course "Stay High" like how the heck did that EVER get popular it's not even a good remix :wat:

/rant

There's a studio of NMFTW on the publishing site the album is on

BzhmW.png

Oh cool, do you have a link? Is it rippable?

also there's a guy on GGD that has the album that said he'd give a link but he didn't respond to my PM yet :defeated:

It's the same place the rest of the album is uploaded to, it has the bonus tracks

I PM'd him solely because I preordered the album and I have to hear it now that people are hyping the shit out of it on ATRL

BzhmW.png

Oh cool, do you have a link? Is it rippable?

also there's a guy on GGD that has the album that said he'd give a link but he didn't respond to my PM yet :defeated:

If he does send it, please don't leak it. You couls get in trouble as well as it could really hurt her album sales and I don't want that to happen.

s8d0lgO.jpg