Deleted User

Tove Lo

I really like her EP and the two features I have! Can somebody please send me her unreleased?

I also have Love Ballad in iTunes+ quality if anyone wants it, from the swedish Truth Serum thingy.

Plus. this.

I have it in 256 off the album, I'll send it to you two

I forgot which song this was.

Do you know Swedish? I always assumed it was "toe-v low", never thought anything else made sense.

I speak Norwegian, which is close to Swedish, I guess. I understand Swedish almost fluently, so.. yeah. Idk tho, maybe she prounces her name like that? My grandmothers named Tove, but idk why she pronounced it like that. 

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/431236?programid=4564

Listen to this, they pronounce it differently. BUT HOLY FUCK SHE IS AMAZING LIVE

I REALLY like her EP now and the two features I have. Can somebody please send me her unreleased

Plus this. 

I don't have Love Ballad atm! I don't have anything. I've yet to set up my iTunes library on my new mac. I'll get back to you if you don't get help from someone else tho!

lABVyGE.png

I REALLY like her EP now and the two features I have. Can somebody please send me her unreleased

Plus this. 

You Have to Let Me Go

BzhmW.png

Can someone just make a masterlist of all the songs I should have?

Love Ballad

Not on Drugs

Paradise

Over

Habits

Out of Mind

Stay High (Habits Remix) 

Evil Spawn

Not Made for this World

Jealousy

Paradise (Demo)

Run on Love

Strangers

You Have to Let Me Go

+ Truth Serum instrumentals

BzhmW.png

I speak Norwegian, which is close to Swedish, I guess. I understand Swedish almost fluently, so.. yeah. Idk tho, maybe she prounces her name like that? My grandmothers named Tove, but idk why she pronounced it like that. 

Listen to this, they pronounce it differently. BUT HOLY FUCK SHE IS AMAZING LIVE

How do they pronounce it? You didn't post anything?

And yeah she was sooooo good live. I was overwhelmed and surprised when I saw her at her first London show because she hasn't even been performing live that long as far as I know.

How do they pronounce it? You didn't post anything?

And yeah she was sooooo good live. I was overwhelmed and surprised when I saw her at her first London show because she hasn't even been performing live that long as far as I know.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/431236?programid=4564 Oops. Here!

lABVyGE.png

She did a Q&A and I watched like all 30 mins of it and here's the best parts

- Love Ballad will be a bonus track

- Run On Love is one of her favorite songs she's ever written which is why it's redone for the album

- 2015 is unwise for her to record or tour, she has no idea what she's doing after opening for Katy. She wants to tour though

- Embryos was the working title for the album, because everything was unfinished, and she chose the title because it sounds badass and everything happening to her is surreal

- Moments is her favorite song on the album at the moment

BzhmW.png

She did a Q&A and I watched like all 30 mins of it and here's the best parts

- Love Ballad will be a bonus track

- Run On Love is one of her favorite songs she's ever written which is why it's redone for the album

- 2015 is unwise for her to record or tour, she has no idea what she's doing after opening for Katy. She wants to tour though

- Embryos was the working title for the album, because everything was unfinished, and she chose the title because it sounds badass and everything happening to her is surreal

- Moments is her favorite song on the album at the moment

WTF she's opening for Katy Perry!? OMG...