Deleted User

Tove Lo

hey um can you like not leak perfect loop please???

like someone gave that to me recently + i don't want them to think i leaked it lmao

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

like someone gave that to me recently + i don't want them to think i leaked it lmao

No one is even talking about "Perfect Loop" why tf do you feel the need to go in every thread and talked about unleaked songs you've aquired??? :wat:

H0bDaqU.gif

No one is even talking about "Perfect Loop" why tf do you feel the need to go in every thread and talked about unleaked songs you've aquired??? :wat:

umm may leaked a snippet like 5 posts up lmao

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

You are not important. If you didn't post it then you didn't leak it. 

BzhmW.png

https://store.universalmusic.com/tovelo/*/*/Queen-Of-The-Clouds-Signed-CD-Album/4EL90000000

"Release Date 11/05/15" WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? :lmao: it's still not out in the UK?!

oh my god fuck off already :rip:

You are not important. If you didn't post it then you didn't leak it.

amen

lABVyGE.png

Nope. People don't really care for her here aside from the stay high remix. 

I already bought the album last year anyway but I thought i'd get this too because it's signed lol 

I ordered a signed copy from here a few weeks ago, it's coming in the mail on Tuesday, I think. http://www.bengans.se/popup/tovelo/ I want the album to be signed tho, instead of a lithogram. It's this one. I just ordered it because I love the pic, and the signature is so cute. AND I love that cover more than the original one. :toofunny:

upbp2zjq.jpg

lABVyGE.png

I ordered a signed copy from here a few weeks ago, it's coming in the mail on Tuesday, I think. http://www.bengans.se/popup/tovelo/ I want the album to be signed tho, instead of a lithogram. It's this one. I just ordered it because I love the pic, and the signature is so cute. AND I love that cover more than the original one. :toofunny:

upbp2zjq.jpg

AHHH someone post this cover I wanna change it in my iTunes

H0bDaqU.gif

I didn't know about those copies until after I bought the poster bundle lol. Oh well the copies on the UK store have gold writing and looks really nice so I've got it instead haha. 

0XORale.jpg

omg ITS BEAUTIFUL. :flutter: can't wait.

lABVyGE.png

AHHH someone post this cover I wanna change it in my iTunes

I made a quick remake in like 2 minutes, so it might not be perfect, but here!  :cuteface:

LMfgSFw.png

On another note thanks for sending the link again bc I now know where to find the truth serum vinyls. I don't really like ebay haha

No problem! :flutter: The Truth Serum vinyl is beautiful. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

just a heads up but a lot of people who claim to have Perfect Loop actually have an edited version with a heck ton of it taken out and other parts of it looped (no pun intended) along with a bunch of other edits and they don't realise it. for some reason i can't pm you on here but yeah  :hooker:

RVhKIwP.gif

just a heads up but a lot of people who claim to have Perfect Loop actually have an edited version with a heck ton of it taken out and other parts of it looped (no pun intended) along with a bunch of other edits and they don't realise it. for some reason i can't pm you on here but yeah  :hooker:

others got it from the original source and nothing's taken out too  :hooker: