Deleted User

Tove Lo

Fixed. Yeah, we decided to unstan her happy side lol. Bring back Sad Lo

we stan Tove Bop tho, i think these new songs are pretty good. why y'all hatingg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

The above posters did not lie though

I didn't want to criticize but glad he's gone sucks ass and this new I really don't like you song isn't anything special either.

Where did the talent go?

The above posters did not lie though

I didn't want to criticize but glad he's gone sucks ass and this new I really don't like you song isn't anything special either.

Where did the talent go?

really don't like u isn't even out? 

we stan Tove Bop tho, i think these new songs are pretty good. why y'all hatingg

I really can't digest this sound, most of them sounds like demos, except for Jacques and maybe GHG. Even this new single is pretty weak, production and lyrically wise :(

Okay but why does this not even have a single cover? They could've at least used the one from the teaser video, I thought it looked pretty cute.

Aside from that, I really like this, though. Their voices sound great together and I can totally hear why she chose Kylie to be on this track. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Okay but why does this not even have a single cover? They could've at least used the one from the teaser video, I thought it looked pretty cute.

Aside from that, I really like this, though. Their voices sound great together and I can totally hear why she chose Kylie to be on this track. 

b5fb9641987d98ca301bdce3ebd99ff3.720x720

giphy.gif

its cute. i love her vocals but... its still missing something imo, it doesnt have a climax. its no talking body but its cute

I feel like this about p much all the singles this era, great foundations but they need a lil sumn...feels like too much of the same all throughout (the biggest crime was Jacques...that super awesome pre-chorus deserved an explosion in the chorus idc idc)