Deleted User

Tove Lo

I feel like this about p much all the singles this era, great foundations but they need a lil sumn...feels like too much of the same all throughout (the biggest crime was Jacques...that super awesome pre-chorus deserved an explosion in the chorus idc idc)

I feel the same. all the singles of the album so far are generic trash or forgettable at best. hopefully she will serve something in the album tracks, hey you got drugs tease

I feel like this about p much all the singles this era, great foundations but they need a lil sumn...feels like too much of the same all throughout (the biggest crime was Jacques...that super awesome pre-chorus deserved an explosion in the chorus idc idc)

I feel the same. all the singles of the album so far are generic trash or forgettable at best. hopefully she will serve something in the album tracks, hey you got drugs tease

She has majorly dipped in quality this era, maybe because she realized she missed her window to achieve more hits....

she should just write for other artists.

I really can't wait for the album it has to have at least 2-3 gems on it

ok so, first of all, my expectations for this album where below 0 after the singles, we had a cute lead, an awful follow up/lesbo copy of the lead, a banger, another banger and a meh track, but overall nothing was even remotely on the same level as Lady Wood era.

GRITTY PRETTY being italian i choked when it started, at the figa part i died, it really hepled re elevate the hype for the album 10/10

GLAD HE'S GONE strange at the beginning but it kinda became one of the songs of the summer, i can really relate having a friend with an abusive bf  9/10

BAD AS THE BOYS like the title says, bad. GHG but make it lesbian, also Alma other than being bi doesn't add shit. i don't hate it tho  4,5/10

SWEETTALK MY HEART i hated it when she debuted it live but the studio version kinda slaps, strange melodies and can't stand the raggaeton beat  7/10

STAY OVER here is where the real shit begins, the intro made me fear another boring track but then the bass dropped and...i felt that. classic Tove that we all stan  10/10

AYGTH? wtf is that prechorus?? not even in a demo this kind of things...also the chorus is cool but goes nowhere. and i CAN'T stand the raggaeton beats ffs. MC stands for "Ma Chi?" ("who dat?" in italian)  5/10

JACQUES here it is, the disco tits of this album, the chorus could've been more explosive but, it still slaps so hard and is sooo slutty and party bitch that we can't help but stan  10/10

MATEO probably a grower. being in the opposite mood rn i can't really vibe with it, but Max on the production snapped.  7,5/10

COME UNDONE TheStruts+Tove= a garanted bop.  i could not be in the mood but i surely felt that. god tier melodies and that bass kicks me right into my stomach  10/10

EQUALLY LOST today it's rainy but otherwise i would be shaking to this caraibic af beat. reminds me a lot of Blow that Smoke.  8/10

RDLU the most unexpected collab of the year, two legends and a super dance beat. next album's sound please?  10/10

SHIFTED it has like a jazzy feeling, or early Beyoncè, i can't tell. what i can tell is that it slaps.  8,5/10

MISTAKEN the lyrics, production with those 80s synths and the vocoder  give me Charli teas. my favourit on first listen alongside stay over and come undone.  10/10

ANYWHERE U GO suuper cute. and the placement, with the "you should know i haven't changed" like she's telling us that even tho she wanted to do something happier and lighter cause she's in love now, deep down she's still that girl that likes to get wasted at parties, cry over an ex while dancing, get high and act slutty.  10/10

wow, i was really i clown when i said this would've been her worst album uh? :defeated:  :defeated:  :flop:  :flop:

a solid 8,5/10