Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

NYLON November Issue Party Hosted by Lana Del Rey 11/1/2013

she looks fat. wonder if she even goes to gym o has enough sex with barrie  :defeated:

:popcorn:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Are you delusional? I don't understand the hate for Barrie. Are you jealous...? Do you not like him because he doesn't look like a model? Like the tattoed model that was hired so she could have this edgy look/image? So Lana finds someone who loves her/she loves and a bunch of her fans are just, like, hating on him for absolutely no reason. He seems like a great guy, and who are you to tell him that he's lucky? Do you know him? Do you know her? We're nothing but a bunch of slightly creepy obsessive people stalking her past and admiring her and what we know about her life. You know nothing about them at all or what their relationship is like. It's her personal life and not yours, and your distaste for him makes absolutely no sense. Move on.

#EndRant

:awk:

You really need to take breath and get a sense of humour doll.

Dat Tropico delay making you crazy.

x.

You really need to take a breathe and get a sense of humour doll.

x.

There was nothing humorous about your post, unless you have a sense or sarcasm that I really didn't catch...

#TeamBarrie #LeaveBarrieAlone #HeHasEnoughNightmares 

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

There was nothing humorous about your post, unless you have a sense or sarcasm that I really didn't catch...

#TeamBarrie #LeaveBarrieAlone #HeHasEnoughNightmares 

Doll, Barrie is not your best friend, no need to have a breakdown, i think fucking Lana all night and spending all her millions makes he happy enough whether i like him or not.

x.

Doll, Barrie is not your best friend, no need to have a breakdown, i think fucking Lana all night and spending all her millions makes he happy enough whether i like him or not.

x.

photo-35.gif?_r=1346630737

Can we get this to be a smiley please? :stinkeyelana:

(I don't know how to quote from the page before this...)

But to whoever said that she needs to stop parting her hair in the middle, I agree? Like the parting just looks kind of off because it's probably parted differently and it just looks a little weird, but she looks so cute.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

So, to clarify......

Barrie should kiss the ground she walks on because....

She pays his bills. Dat band of his got no cash, lets be honest.

He sleeps in her house. Even though he looks homeless most of the time.

He eats her lush puss. And we all know anyone who gets to do that should be on their knees thanking Lordna daily.

He looks like he stinks of piss. She looks like she stinks of flowers and powder.....it doesn't match doll.

He needs to cut his hair, or stick a flower crown on it because that shit looks damp and greasy.

I saw dat SUMMER WINE, i saw the love, it's amazing, i wish to dance for Barrie on da beach just like she does in dat first part, but truth is........without Summer Wine, i'd probs just put a dollar bill in his coffee cup x.

#Tropico2015

she obviously doesn't mind him looking all dirty and shit. she probably actually prefers it. like can you really imagine her dating someone straight out of a j.crew catalog? maybe her beauty doesn't necessarily match his, but their temperaments seem to mesh pretty well

ZRBNill.jpg

Do you know him? Do you know her? We're nothing but a bunch of slightly creepy obsessive people stalking her past and admiring her and what we know about her life.

this kinda goes both ways tho. like our opinions dont affect them so why does it matter.. ill be honest hes ugly af

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

So, to clarify......

He eats her lush puss. And we all know anyone who gets to do that should be on their knees thanking Lordna daily.

He looks like he stinks of piss. She looks like she stinks of flowers and powder.....it doesn't match doll.

He needs to cut his hair, or stick a flower crown on it because that shit looks damp and greasy.

I saw dat SUMMER WINE, i saw the love, it's amazing, i wish to dance for Barrie on da beach just like she does in dat first part, but truth is........without Summer Wine, i'd probs just put a dollar bill in his coffee cup x.

#Tropico2015

Oh my god :omfg:

All these flag pictures are reminding me that this is Nylon's AMERICA issue. I wonder if they had to tell her to tone it down on the hatred :toofunny:

photo-35.gif?_r=1346630737

Can we get this to be a smiley please? :stinkeyelana:

(I don't know how to quote from the page before this...)

But to whoever said that she needs to stop parting her hair in the middle, I agree? Like the parting just looks kind of off because it's probably parted differently and it just looks a little weird, but she looks so cute.

That was me :agree:

Oh my god :omfg:

All these flag pictures are reminding me that this is Nylon's AMERICA issue. I wonder if they had to tell her to tone it done on the hatred :toofunny:

:hoshet: I now think about that "Rah rah America! Fuck that shit lol" quote while looking at the pictures of her smiling. 

So, to clarify......

#Tropico2015

I really don't get you here, except maybe for the part where Barrie lives on Lana's money but there's no way to really claim that and be sure of it. But otherwise, Barrie is a really hot guy actually, when I was in close proximity to him in real life I  think my hormones went a little cray and I'm rarely attracted to guys - I understand hating his look, but he's quite attractive nonetheless. If he has a personality to match I find it unsurprising Lana likes him. And about looking dirty/smelling - saw none of that either and except a few times when his outfit was really unfortunate looking in candid pics with her - I don't see much proof for that either. I get it, I wish I was in his place too but it's not the poor dude's fault that we want to fuck/date Lana or w/e.

emulate Kurt Cobain you might get her attention  :creep:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif