Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Justin Bieber prostitute scandal

People have choices in the way they act. I am sure he knows things like spitting on fans etc (don't really keep up with his antics) are not right.

I can understand the point that he is growing up in public but that excuse only covers a few of the things he has done and fails to justify others. He needs a dose of humility and shit tbh.

Can you imagine what kind of totally confused and distorted perception he must have of all this? I don't think that a person with a clear view on things would do what he's done, let's be honest here. Something must be very wrong with his surroundings. I know it may seem like a dated example since the industry has changed completely ever since, but looking at Céline Dion being a former teen star, also, it is possible to go through that phase without any scandals at all. However, her surroundings, meaning family/management, were incredibly stable, attentive and regardful. The circle of people she still works with today on all professional levels hasn't tremendously changed. She was and is in a very safe place when it comes to her professional associates. It's kind of stays in the family, so to speak. I don't see the same thing happening with Justin Bieber. He's openly exposed to the incredible pressure put upon him, alone through the media. I don't know if any of you can imagine the money and people involved that he's ultimately representing. It is not even an overstatement to say that his success and sole existence is the reason why some people can feed their families. You can see how no effort is done at all to keep him away from all that. But I guess it's also the media age we live in. There is no way escaping it because as a commercially successful artist, you are dependent on it.

Maybe he just paid her off for an evening with chick flicks on netflix, manicures and facials? 

Because honestly you guys. I have a hard time imagining him going all thrustin biever on anyone except for a dude... 

1olt2g.jpg

Nah, that's Tatianne Neves Barbosa..

She's a ~Go-Go Dancer~ :brows: :dance: :grinds:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Some people are speculating its a jimmy kimmel skit.. Follow up to twerking on fire

I could see this being true tbh, it doesn't seem like they would let something like this happen

Really hoping its genuine though :brows3:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Nah, that's Tatianne Neves Barbosa..

She's a ~Go-Go Dancer~ :brows: :dance: :grinds:

apparently is not. She is a prostitute from Honduras. And by her pics she lives in Miami. Question is how this women got here and how she ended up in the Biebz bed LOl

glgcDdT.gif

This is so funny! :godlaugh:

Since when is having sex such a wild, big deal tho (unless there are pics of course :hooker: )

Like he wanted to get off, fine, at least he didn't do it with one of his fans.

you hear that sound? it's the breaking hearts of 10million horny beliebers.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

This is so funny! :godlaugh:

Since when is having sex such a wild, big deal tho (unless there are pics of course :hooker: )

bc it's w a prostitute + he's supposed to be a good canadian, christian pop angel

tumblr_mvvmom5ZjH1rtgzofo1_500.jpg

:toofunny:

those are all 1 dollar bills :toofunny: i thought he was supposed to be a multi-millionaire

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

apparently is not. She is a prostitute from Honduras. And by her pics she lives in Miami. Question is how this women got here and how she ended up in the Biebz bed LOl

There was a report that Justin had a house party with about 50 people and one of the guests invited Tatianne who snuck into his room to take the video. Apparently, she's hired a lawyer.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

bc it's w a prostitute + he's supposed to be a good canadian, christian pop angel

those are all 1 dollar bills :toofunny: i thought he was supposed to be a multi-millionaire

Justin is a traditional guy LOl

glgcDdT.gif