Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Justin Bieber prostitute scandal

you hear that sound? it's the breaking hearts of 10million horny beliebers.

I was referencing an earlier comment which mentioned all of his fans being 12-year-olds :teehee:

I hope he gets HIV

I am usually not easily impress by things people do but there is something about people wishing something like HIV, death or cancer to someone else that shocks me. I hope no one ever throws those terrible wishes at you tbh. Ever. Fuck off really.

glgcDdT.gif

I don't care whom Bieber is fucking, just hope he remembers to be safe because may or may it not ruin his career but it's always sad to see someone dying from AIDS or other shit.

Tbh, I've never been Bieber's music hater, I know for the internet and teenage culture he became a symbol of the most shitty musician, yeah, some music I hear in radios does hurt my ears but it is not the case. Anyway, although I don't give a fuck about his music (does he even release anything new or is only partying and "having fun"?), I sometimes like to check out what's going on in celebrities world.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I don't care whom Bieber is fucking, just hope he remembers to be safe because may or may it not ruin his career but it's always sad to see someone dying from AIDS or other shit.

Tbh, I've never been Bieber's music hater, I know for the internet and teenage culture he became a symbol of the most shitty musician, yeah, some music I hear in radios does hurt my ears but it is not the case. Anyway, although I don't give a fuck about his music (does he even release anything new or is only partying and "having fun"?), I sometimes like to check out what's going on in celebrities world.

afaik he's been touring since 2012 and is releasing a new song every week for 10 weeks  :pft: work hard, play hard i guess

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Girls that work in Gentlemans club usually are very clean since they get tested very often and take care of themselves. I dont think a place like that would allow anyone to work there without frequently taking a blood test

I like the Biebz even if dont listen to his music. For what is worth the fact that he got off the stage because someone target his mic with a water bottle was a lot more scandalous than the prostitute scandal in brazil. No one really took the prostitute thing seriously like just joking around. But that water bottle and his behavior of getting out of the stage like a like bitch diva was news worth in the sense he was not professional or respectfull towards the audience. He is 19 and single who cares if he sleeps with a prostitute once in a while....most guys who can afford it do it anyway not just the Biebz

glgcDdT.gif

Guest Dot

Nah, that's Tatianne Neves Barbosa..

She's a ~Go-Go Dancer~ :brows: :dance: :grinds:

You know her personally? :brows: Were you a client of her... :hawt:

inb4 she Ray-J's his ass and releases a sex tape.

I'm here for that. I wanna see his dick just so I know what it looks like. That's about it.

I am usually not easily impress by things people do but there is something about people wishing something like HIV, death or cancer to someone else that shocks me. I hope no one ever throws those terrible wishes at you tbh. Ever. Fuck off really.

I wasn't even serious hun, but ok you're right. *fucks off*

ljZXOe0.jpg

Help this was the least thing I expected to see on Lanaboards.com today :thumb3: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

you bumped this to say.. that…. ? :sadcore4:

what else do u want me to say? that id let bieber pimp me out anytime anywhere? (thats not true btw, im pure)

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

9 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

how bout just not digging through old threads for no reason idk…. Seems very pointless 

oml it was a joke, everyone was digging up old threads yesterday

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden