Manueldelrey

Young And Beautiful nominated for Satellite Awards!

I think she has a pretty good shot at winning, her biggest competition is Let It Go from Frozen and still she's a frontrunner 

Off course she does!! And if irony strikes once again she will win an Oscar with one of her worst songs!!  Leo DiCaprio could also win an Oscar as best actor for Gatsby for the entire thing turn out as  comedy.

Leo has been robbed at least 2 Oscars and Lana was ignored and treated as a parea and a fake. Makes total sense both win with a poor version of their amazing body of work.

Wish she winsssss so badly. The look on her face will be priceless. We know that she knows that Y&B is just a meh song among all the others. Better yet imagine if she WINS and doesn't show up and is pictured having a coffee while shopping at K-Mart instead off being at the Oscar's ??? :lmao:

:flutter:

glgcDdT.gif

Off course she does!! And if irony strikes once again she will win an Oscar with one of her worst songs!!  Leo DiCaprio could also win an Oscar as best actor for Gatsby for the entire thing turn out as  comedy.

Leo has been robbed at least 2 Oscars and Lana was ignored and treated as a parea and a fake. Makes total sense both win with a poor version of their amazing body of work.

Wish she winsssss so badly. The look on her face will be priceless. We know that she knows that Y&B is just a meh song among all the others. Better yet imagine if she WINS and doesn't show up and is pictured having a coffee while shopping at K-Mart instead off being at the Oscar's ??? :lmao:

:flutter:

I'm sure she will show up there...she sounded genuinely honored and touched when people were mentioning to her that she will probably get a nomination.

And well, of course she should win.

I love Y&B so much :flutter:

This is so ironic that i was just bitching earlier today about Skyfall beating out Y&B at the World Soundtrack awards.

Oh the sweet redemption :slayty:

If Happy from Despicable Me 2 wins.............. :willcut:

Lana must emerge victorious :lolno:

This is nice but Satellite awards basically mean nothing really. Most winners don't even show up to receive the award.

But I do think she's gonna get nominated to the Golden Globes at least.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Apparently Young and Beautiful wasn't eligible so it won't be getting an Oscar nomination either. I don't know if this is 100% true because the way Interscope said it was being promoted for "awards season" implies they thought it was but I blame Lana's big mouth talking about the song being written for other films on the radio. Had she said nothing, she could have got away with it and rode her Harley to the nomination and probably would have it. It was definitely in contention. It would have been good for her legitimacy in the US, helped turned the critics around a little, but oh well. The sad thing is I doubt she'll get this close to an Oscar again and it would have done wonders for her legitimacy in the US, but then she never gets close to any awards, except the Brits (because we have flawless taste). 

Apparently Young and Beautiful wasn't eligible so it won't be getting an Oscar nomination either. I don't know if this is 100% true because the way Interscope said it was being promoted for "awards season" implies they thought it was but I blame Lana's big mouth talking about the song being written for other films on the radio. Had she said nothing, she could have got away with it and rode her Harley to the nomination and probably would have it. It was definitely in contention. It would have been good for her legitimacy in the US, helped turned the critics around a little, but oh well. The sad thing is I doubt she'll get this close to an Oscar again and it would have done wonders for her legitimacy in the US, but then she never gets close to any awards, except the Brits (because we have flawless taste). 

It got nomination for Grammy. Dont take our hope away from us.  :pray2:  Hopefully that Mandela song wont be nominated for Oscars and leave its place for Lana