Sitar

Tropico Premiere on Vevo

no

don't let the comments ruin your experience, it is EPIC! its not the usual music videos u see on Youtube! just wait for it! its perfection!

Not new versions!  Oh no!  It's ultimately the music that is important to me, so that's really disappopinting.  If anyone has the Paradise edition, why would they buy the Tropico EP? (Unless they want the video of course).  :facepalm:

I liked it for all it's opulence and simplicity. An oxymoron only Lana could pull off   :rock:  

On a side note, I am done school today(!!!!!) I am officially certified in my field!!! Here's to no longer being poor!!

So...I couldn't wait anymore (even if I though I could) and already watched it hours ago. Honestly, I'm a little bit disappointed. I mean it's beautiful and all but I don't know....There was so much excitement about Tropico that my expectations just were to high. sry.. :whatever:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

This was interesting. I loved her dancing. I happened to tune everything out that was going on around her and my surroundings as well. I liked how clear her voice was compared to Ride & NA. There was this one small part (the 1st time she started her monologue) where Shaun touched her face and picked up the apple that I thought was beautiful. The movements and the quietness as she was reciting the text triggered a little sweet memory. I enjoyed what Dan put in especially the robbing of the business men & that bit leading up to Bel Air.

I feel like I need more time to digest it and will probably rewatch it a couple of times. Overall it was beautiful but different than what I expected.

As individual music videos it was perfect. The weirdness of Body Electric, darkness of G&M and the beauty and clarity of Bel Air was captured 10/10. 

So much great imagery worth rewatching, and so many nods to her lyrics. Trailerpark darling and all.

However if you're expecting a cohesive movie with dialogue and plot you will be dissapointed. To be honest it felt a lot like watching an extended trailer.

I can't help but also feel like the excitement would have been greater if I didn't allready know what a lot of the scenes would look like, but that's my own fault. 

Still what a night in Lana history! I can't wait to let this movie settle.

@@Ultraviolence Cola would've fitted perfectly  :excited: !!!

In the scene with the older men and the strippers, Lana should've been one of the strippers. She could've liked one of them really much even though she loves Adam ("I gots a taste for men who're older. It's always been, so it's no surprise.") and then she would've driven away with him in an American car and wrapped in American flags like in the lyrics. After that there would've been an hot affair ("My pussy tastes like pepsi cola"). When she sings "I pledge allegiance to my dad" there could've been a shot of Elvis who is shaking is head. In the end Eve would've realized that Adam is the one for her because Mary and Jesus prayed for her during the entire song. This Cola part would even emphasize the Bel Air scene. Lana sings "I won't cheat you now more" and with the old men she would've really cheated Adam and her sins would be even bigger. 

:facepalm:  I am fucking crazy

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Fuck me, they're all absolute animals. How does a person's mind process that hundreds of people will turn into primitive beasts by merely being in your presence? How could you like your fans when they act like rabid gibbons :defeated:

This deification is so absurd >.<

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

well it's not really a short film but more of an extremely long music video. it's pretty visuals with a very vague storyline. i really liked the robbing scene, that looked like something out of a movie and charlie is cool af, lana should include him in more stuff. i'm glad we'll never have too see shaun again though (unless she pulls a bradley and he'll be in every video for ultraviolence  :biblio:)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

well it's not really a short film but more of an extremely long music video. it's pretty visuals with a very vague storyline. i really liked the robbing scene, that looked like something out of a movie and charlie is hot af, lana should include him in more stuff. i'm glad we'll never have too see shaun again though (unless she pulls a bradley and he'll be in every video for ultraviolence  :biblio:)

Agree!  

..but fify.

Is he even legal?  :runs: