Sitar

Tropico Premiere on Vevo

Literally like 5 of them in the sky during the end of Bel Air, take another look. They're levitating Lana and Shaun up lol.

Oh ok thanks for the info I'll be watching.

It's actually still blocked in my country so I could only watch a MQ version in some other place. :sadcore3:

I hope it will be available within a few days so I can see it properly

I only got to see it about an hour ago because the Vevo version is fucking blocked in my area and I didn't want to watch a shitty quality version so I just waited. Vevo can go die in a million fires, I hate it so much.

The film/video is good. I thought there would be more spoken dialogue but the storyline is much more cohesive than what I expected from the comments on here. The Bel Air segment is just a bunch of twirling on a field so that wasn't terribly impressive, though I love the way she looks and smiles when she says "bad baby." I think my favourite part is Body electric, though the thought of Adam and Eve grinding made me laugh. I like how all the iconic people are put together and they all talk over one another. And the colours in the convenience store segment are great, it's so atmospheric. It's way less cringeworthy than I assumed, I'm pleasantly surprised.

people so so negative like wtf. even if you didnt like the movie itself just appreciate it for what it is. i have never seen anything like it. its fine if you dont like it but try not to be so close minded

people have the right to post their opinions tho. people can't post anything remotely negative because it annoys a few people? its a forum ffs

:bye2:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I cant help myself but its just another typical Mandler´s work for me. Its visually stunning, but kinda flat and stagnant. Everytime the form wins over the actual story in his works. I cant even imagine how GREAT this would be  if it was directed by the actual director like Lynch or Aranofsky. 

It's actually still blocked in my country too  :facepalm: 

Just as well I found it on 720p. I wait for 1080p version 

4jkmc7.jpg

the Fall and the baptism's amazing, I love the transition into Bel Air, wished the other two songs transitioned that well. 

Also love the 'boy, you must be crazy' part. 

when was that part (the you must be crazy part)?

I cant help myself but its just another typical Mandler´s work for me. Its visually stunning, but kinda flat and stagnant. Everytime the form wins over the actual story in his works. I cant even imagine how GREAT this would be  if it was directed by the actual director like Lynch or Aranofsky. 

The cinematography is lovely but the concept is not genius, in fact it's so literal it's embarrassing and that's down to Lana which is what's sooooo disappointing :poordat:

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Guest Dot

OMG @ you've beaten me to it! Nooooo :crying2:

Anyway this is perfect and should be sent to Interscope straightaway in order to show them how to promote Cola as a single and Tropico at once. That's not going to happen, though... :pft:

And...I don't wanna hear anyone say that Cola wouldn't have fit in TROPICO! This slays every song that was featured and it's just so fucking intense...I can't contain myself... :grinds:

OMFG, I FUCKING LOVE YOU LANA

The ones who say Lana made her career only because her daddy's reach, JUST SEE THAT. She's not only a great musician but also such an actress...

I also love the "Body Electric" part the most. You could see all the supernatural colors on teasers and yeah, there's no disappointment. I kept staring at the colors as fucking stunned. And those personas in the Paradise!

Well, to be honest, I was stunned for all three minutes and nine seconds.

The storyline of "Tropico" is just like I imagined "living in the garden of evil". The weakest part is probably "Bel Air" but it isn't bad.

And the wind I know it’s cold

OMFG, I FUCKING LOVE YOU LANA

The ones who say Lana made her career only because her daddy's reach, JUST SEE THAT. She's not only a great musician but also such an actress...

I also love the "Body Electric" part the most. You could see all the supernatural colors on teasers and yeah, there's no disappointment. I kept staring at the colors as fucking stunned. And those personas in the Paradise!

Well, to be honest, I was stunned for all three minutes and nine seconds.

The storyline of "Tropico" is just like I imagined "living in the garden of evil". The weakest part is probably "Bel Air" but it isn't bad.

I liked probably Gods&Monsters the most because of the song. Bel Air has beautiful aesthetics and doesnt need any extra action. Body Electric seemed a bit shallow to me.