lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

this is so gonna be a september or november release. this will end up being worse than the tropico situation.

Yea, I don't have the impression that this is gonna be worse than Tropico. I just say don't downright expect anything until and official release

Rumored tracks listen on Wikipedia Angels Forever Black Beauty Lucky Struggle Old Money Only Fools Run In Smoke & Mirrors Well they sound already cool

What the actual fuck >.< probable fake unleaked titles and an old mash up >.<

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

What the actual fuck >.< probable fake unleaked titles and an old mash up >.<

Only Fools run in sounds really dorky tbh and the elvis presley line is fools RUSH in. I mean.. Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love w/ u~~~~ u catch my drift. If its fake, I'd say its a creative fake track list but I feel like Lana's song titles r usually more unique than these 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Only Fools run in sounds really dorky tbh and the elvis presley line is fools RUSH in. I mean.. Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love w/ u~~~~ u catch my drift. If its fake, I'd say its a creative fake track list but I feel like Lana's song titles r usually more unique than these 

They've been rumoured as unleaked tracks for years... I don't know why they randomly picked these ones to list as intended for this album...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Anyone can edit Wikipedia pages but unless you can provide good sources backing up your statement it's deleted (as the fake song titles have been).

+ why is she on his lap, that's weird. she'll publicly flirt with anyone but barrie, poor guy

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.