lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah right. I hope she'll do the same this too.

I think she has stated on many occasions that she has a love for poetry and literate. Let's not forget the "Lolita" references in the BTD album.

The cover looks like generic EDM-esque pop. And that photo neither Lana's nor Chuck's style.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Rumored tracks listen on Wikipedia Angels Forever Black Beauty Lucky Struggle Old Money Only Fools Run In Smoke & Mirrors Well they sound already cool

I'd love a song called Smoke and Mirrors

Rumored tracks listen on Wikipedia Angels Forever Black Beauty Lucky Struggle Old Money Only Fools Run In Smoke & Mirrors Well they sound already cool

So Wikipedians won't allow Lana's real birth year to be corrected even though there's sources, but they'll allow these titles to be listed as Ultraviolence tracks without any sourcing? Someone please correct this. I can't be bothered. Also, that whole "Intended album" column needs to die a fiery painful death. There's virtually zero evidence to say almost any of those tracks were "intended" for any of her major label albums. People stating this as fact is really one of my pet peeves with this fanbase.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.