lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

He,s sitting in his room laughing his ass off at Lana boards. " I adore you" "My love" . Please stop this. I will eat my hat if this is real.

Lana talks very "lovingly" to her fans like that... Where have you been...

Not saying this is 100% real, but that wouldn't be a reason for it being fake.

Lana talks very "lovingly" to her fans like that... Where have you been...

Not saying this is 100% real, but that wouldn't be a reason for it being fake.

Nobody can wish more than than me that it was true. But the "loving" words seems to be a a parody of her earlier conversations with fans.

Whether it is actually finished already or not is not as important as we know that Lana is very far along with it so it would be done in about a month at the most anyway...the question is, will they hold it off before and even release the lead single early spring or they just put it out as soon as possible (probably not).

Whether it is actually finished already or not is not as important as we know that Lana is very far along with it so it would be done in about a month at the most anyway...the question is, will they hold it off before and even release the lead single early spring or they just put it out as soon as possible (probably not).

If I had to guess, I'd say a single coming out within 2-3 months, she'll sing it at Coachella, then soon after we'll get a release date & such.

If I had to guess, I'd say a single coming out within 2-3 months, she'll sing it at Coachella, then soon after we'll get a release date & such.

That would make sense.

Plus Once Upon A Dream could create a nice buzz for the single, if it is sent to radios and does well. (I have no idea about that though, but one can hope, we must hear it first)

I'm 100% sure this DM is real, that's exactly how Lana speaks to all her fans and she DMed at least 10 other people just that I know of. Plus lohanthony hardly has the ability to make fake DMs in the space of 1 minute, everyone should just be happy that she told a fan about the album, if she were hoping to be a nice message between her and a fan she chose the wrong person

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto1_500.jpg

I can't wait, I want this record so much! :crai:

I just hope that it won't sonically be Paradise edition: part two... this could be a problem for me. :icant:

i am nothing and should be everything

I can't wait, I want this record so much! :crai:

I just hope that it won't sonically be Paradise edition: part two... this could be a problem for me. :icant:

It obviously won't since Interscope hated Paradise, they let her do so many things already I really don't think they would allow her to put out a record they don't have a good opinion of.

(Although I wouldn't mind)

im sure it's really, although lohantony is borderline vile, I don't hate him / I do hate him. Just ugh

Im angry that a stupid stan like that is interacting with Lana. she is totally naive when talking to "fans" makes me angry

on the bright side, the album is done  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey