lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

11am sounds right for UK release time cos that's stupid Fearne Cotton's radio slot on radio 1 and she's Lana's bitch. Pretty sure they did an interview where lana pointed out that she was the first person who ever played video games on the radio which kick started everything for her so it kinda makes sense if she started this album in the same way if it's her 'new era'

And also would make sense as to why Fearne tweeted yesterday (or was it the day before?) about how she had just heard Lana's new single.

11am sounds right for UK release time cos that's stupid Fearne Cotton's radio slot on radio 1 and she's Lana's bitch. Pretty sure they did an interview where lana pointed out that she was the first person who ever played video games on the radio which kick started everything for her so it kinda makes sense if she started this album in the same way if it's her 'new era'

And also would make sense as to why Fearne tweeted yesterday (or was it the day before?) about how she had just heard Lana's new single.

lol

What gets me is the west coast is not "down" anywhere...  It's to the left.  People say "down in the south" because it it is down...  :tsk:

Hopefully the west coast influence permeates throughout the album.  While the previous albums all mention west coast locales, the sound has been very east coast.  Some of the demos definitely hint towards the other coast though so I'm all for it.

u6pq4c9.gif

I'm confused as to which visual direction she's going for in this era. The title "Ultraviolence" screams dark, harsh colors like the black and red on the billboards but then for the West Coast images she chooses to do baby blue and yellow? I don't really get it  :ohno:

It's Bitchriah throwing shade on other artists. As usual. 

Mariah-Carey-Precious-.jpg

I am well aware of that. But it's sloppy.

Let's do a 411 review, shall we?

-Mariah and her "I don't know her"

Oprah in buckets of tears

-Beautiful Lana

-Horrendous shots of various female singers

Like I said, I DON'T GET IT.

I would like a proper explanation.

Much Thanks

Warmerst Regards,

whoopie

I loooove him.

Me too. Except for the drugs.

I use to touch myself to him back in hs.

"haha, I don’t know if it is legit, but i hope so. I found it in ultraleaks.tumblr.com

c:"

That's what they said to the Anonymous,

ultraleaks is BS, to be honest

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

"haha, I don’t know if it is legit, but i hope so. I found it in ultraleaks.tumblr.com

c:"

That's what they said to the Anonymous,

ultraleaks is BS, to be honest

This is interesting. I tried to Shazam it, but nothing came up, even near the end. Not that that means anything, but I don't know what to think of this. The ending makes me so unsure.