lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

So fake. "Marilyn's Death" lmao.

Gah, I love all these fake tracklists/images/whatever. They're really fun. #effort

lol yeah. i posted just incase it was real. we never whats real and fake anymore lmao

prob. fake but ill just share it anyway

tumblr_n3sfop9wvL1s0b5l5o1_500.png

i like how people try to make it look real by taking a photo of it while it is on the screen lmao

Lana gon give us west coast 5 AM like she did summer wine she tryina kill us  

@LanaDReyOnline: 'West Coast' - First Listen: 11:00AM GMT / 3:00AM PST / [5:00AM EST]7

WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT LMAO I SAID 5 AM THIS BITCH 

god knows I tried

Thanks Lord, you have heard my prayers! I will study for my final exams with the perfect, godlike sound of Westcoast. :cumming: :godlaugh:  (I hope I don't get my expectations to high now, but I'm 100% sure it will slay! )

thats-funny.gif

worst case scenario ever, I just lost all my respect for you John  :toofunny:

If the dates are real West Coast is going to premiere at 12 am in my country, I'm going on a seven hour flight at 11.30 am, then I have to wait another 7 hours on an airport (WLAN pleasssseee) in order to fly 7 hours AGAIN... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

if!!!!!!!!!! this is true then I will be really happy that it is debuting at an appropriate time here in the UK, stuff is always released when it is like 3AM here.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

New Emile Haynie Instagram video... This can't be a coincidence really? Or hes just playing of the reaction he knows he'll get

@fakeemile

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey