lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder how he got to listen to them? (Not that I know who is tbh)

lana and him are probably close since she follows him... :hooker:

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

@JDBeauvallet 26m Heard 4 tracks off @@lanadelrey next album Ultraviolence. Beautifully twisted torch-songs, very sensual, very sexual. Amazing productions too

This is a very good sign. Interested in that balance of reportedly crazy dark with sexy. My fave combo and Lana does it masterfully (Put Your Lips Together, Get Drunk).

I'm really hoping Angels Forever makes the track list, it's my personal fave of Lana's :)

I think it's too similar to Paradise. I wouldn't mind if it was left out of UV because it's not gonna be a single anyway... even we can admit it's pretty much a clone of Ride. So there'd be no benefit of it being on UV besides maybe a re-recording but the version we have is already perfectly mastered tbh

Apparently a Radio 1 DJ said Ultraviolence will be released June 2nd!

I don't know how legit this is (probably not very legit at all), but just thought I'd bring it up!

If it's true, it's not too bad. I think we can all assume the albums going to come between May and June, hopefully not July though, but I can see this being a decently quick release. They're gonna ride this hype. She's doing better than I think anyone expected. I'm like a proud mama.

If it's true, it's not too bad. I think we can all assume the albums going to come between May and June, hopefully not July though, but I can see this being a decently quick release. They're gonna ride this hype. She's doing better than I think anyone expected. I'm like a proud mama.

Yeah I agree, it would make sense to make the most of the hype she's created with the billboards and all the success of West Coast! I think a June release would be doable tbh :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I have so much goddamn love for West Coast, my love is overflowing and I don't know where to put it so I've put it into Bradley. I never thought of him as attractive until now and I can't stop thinking about him either :/

any word if the May 18th date is going to hold for the UK, maybe thats UV's date?

Idk how it works in the UK, let alone in general to be honest lol, but I saw people in Europe saying that singles come out two weeks before an album release, so the 25th, in that logic, would be the release date. But that's also a Sunday so idk how this works

@JDBeauvallet 26m Heard 4 tracks off @@lanadelrey next album Ultraviolence. Beautifully twisted torch-songs, very sensual, very sexual. Amazing productions too

I believe every word.

And after hearing West Coast for the 56687968473847575 time, I keep getting the feeling that Hollywood is gonna make the album. God I hope.