Sign in to follow this  
Foolish

Lana Del Rey Named 4th Best Dressed Artist of 2013 By Billboard

Guest Dot

Kanye West is type of an egomaniac. I dont think Beyonce is but she is definitely influenced by Kanye and Jay-Z career-wise.

Destiny's Child-era...Says it all in my opinion.

The way Kanye and Jay-Z market themselves is really scarying me a lot and I kind of start to buy that Illuminati shit tbh, but that's another topic...

Saddening that all of the above have an entire team of stylists working on their outfits, yet get no credit. 

I'm a hater. #sorrynotsorry
But seriously...we all know she's a real bitch and egomanic, yet she pretends to be some sort of Mother Theresa.

It sounds as if you’re describing Madonna, rather than Beyoncé.

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Rihanna on the 1st place :omfg:  sorry but ... how much did she pay for that place? :ohmy:

I have nothing against Rihanna but this just isn't correct...

And those other artists also wear sometimes casual cloths that aren't what it should be.

Rihanna on the 1st place :omfg:  sorry but ... how much did she pay for that place? :ohmy:

I have nothing against Rihanna but this just isn't correct...

And those other artists also wear sometimes casual cloths that aren't what it should be.

Rhenna does have her own style and cool looks, they just chose a weird picture here :eek:

Ehhhh. Besides one or two outfits her style has been extremely questionable this year especially during the Paradise tour :P

WHAT? :P

I think she had cool things on, so cool, that I could've been pissed that she 'just' wore a simple white dress and white sneakers in Berlin. I wish I was in Milan i.e. or Turkey.

I think Lana's private (just remember that Mickey Mouse shirt :flutter: ) & concert styles are pretty cool, also the dresses she wears for different events.

And her hair ... :lanahairflip2:

Does anybody know what photoshoot that was and from whom this brilliant leo coat is (designer)?

6ffa4e0a912026b245c41d00ed418e02.jpg

With Google Image : http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=350&pid=10656#top_display_media

Anyway Lana has no sense of fashion, the only times when she is correctly dressed are when her stylist is here for her so he should have this award.

SCARFACE2371.png

With Google Image : http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=350&pid=10656#top_display_media

Anyway Lana has no sense of fashion, the only times when she is correctly dressed are when her stylist is here for her so he should have this award.

Thanks for the link!

But actually, which female artist really have a sense of fashion? They all were lost without a stylist ... at least in the early stages of their careers. But can we really say someone has no idea / sense when it is about fashion just because we would never wear what that or this person wears? I think Rihanna always looks terrible (hair, face + make up, clothes), but people / designer seem to love her ( :wtf: ).

Thanks for the link!

But actually, which female artist really have a sense of fashion? They all were lost without a stylist ... at least in the early stages of their careers. But can we really say someone has no idea / sense when it is about fashion just because we would never wear what that or this person wears? I think Rihanna always looks terrible (hair, face + make up, clothes), but people / designer seem to love her ( :wtf: ).

1_Rihanna_Givenchy_haute_couture_by_Ricc

Idk, Balmain loves her. Imo you can see that a lot of work is put in her outfits, designers probably like her because whether you agree or not she is bright, I mean she has an aura maybe a tacky one but still.

She always wears the latest trend, like look at her haircut, that's probably why some people think she has her place in fashion industry.

SCARFACE2371.png

if this list were based on just the outfits they're wearing in those pictures, lana deserves first place, hands down. that dress is SO stunning. i don't think anybody else looks good except taylor (who i do NOT like but i'm not gonna pretend that dress isn't pretty). also i love selena sooo much and i do think she deserves a place on this list but not with that particular dress. they could have used a better example. 

as for rihanna and beyonce -- i really like rihanna as a person but i don't listen to her. and her clothes, especially the outfit in that picture... no words

and i just don't follow beyonce. i don't listen to any of her songs and i know like nothing about her. other outfits of hers don't come to mind but if they're all like that one, she shouldn't be on the list imo