Sign in to follow this  
CarcrashBandicoot

Lady Gaga stealing song ideads from Lana Del Rey!?!

you guys are so mean lol

A lot of these people here are like the people on the AvrilLavigneBandaids forum who can't get the stick out of their ass and just stop giving a fuck enough to take a joke. 

Everyone. Calm your goddamn tits. Stop with your butthurt. This WAS a parody thread and that's too damn bad if you don't believe it.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

A lot of these people here are like the people on the AvrilLavigneBandaids forum who can't get the stick out of their ass and just stop giving a fuck enough to take a joke. 

Everyone. Calm your goddamn tits. Stop with your butthurt. This WAS a parody thread and that's too damn bad if you don't believe it.

maybe you're just a really good actor people can't see it was a parody. take it as a compliment tbh I thought you were serious lol. don't take it personally though you got your shit together  :oic:

god knows I tried

Really? I think everyone here is nice, you're the only person who's name calling and acting like a whiny little shit :) 

4r9w86.jpg

And yeah , only bc Lana dissed gaga doesn't mean that every stan of hers should hate/hates gaga.

I don't hate Gaga. Lorde even says that she doesn't like Lana's themes in her music and I'm a big fan of Lorde... I actually like Artpop a lot.

Really? I think everyone here is nice, you're the only person who's name calling and acting like a whiny little shit :)

It's because everyone is acting like this is SUCH A BIG DEAL, OMF. HOLD THE PHONE, WE ALL GOTTA FIND A QUICK FUNNY MEME TO ADRESS THIS POST AND WE ALLLLLL GOTTA MAKE THE OP LOOK LIKE A DUMBFUCK BECAUSE NONE OF US COULD TAKE THE JOKE AND WE DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A JOKE..

What I'm saying is... it's not that big of a deal.

maybe you're just a really good actor people can't see it was a parody. take it as a compliment tbh I thought you were serious lol. don't take it personally though you got your shit together  :oic:

Well, thank you, I'm glad I had you convinced.

It's because everyone is acting like this is SUCH A BIG DEAL, OMF. HOLD THE PHONE, WE ALL GOTTA FIND A QUICK FUNNY MEME TO ADRESS THIS POST AND WE ALLLLLL GOTTA MAKE THE OP LOOK LIKE A DUMBFUCK BECAUSE NONE OF US COULD TAKE THE JOKE AND WE DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A JOKE..

What I'm saying is... it's not that big of a deal.

Well, thank you, I'm glad I had you convinced.

are u on the right website 

4r9w86.jpg

If you only knew the type of homo sapiens who have passed through this board you would understand why some believed the thread was real and why humanity is drifting.

by the way... Avril Lavigne's board?  :facepalm:

I don't hate Gaga. Lorde even says that she doesn't like Lana's themes in her music and I'm a big fan of Lorde... I actually like Artpop a lot.

Off course you're are a big fan of Lorde and obviously you say things like "even Lorde says..."  :hooker:

glgcDdT.gif

If you only knew the type of homo sapiens who have passed through this board you would understand why some believed the thread was real and why humanity is drifting.

by the way... Avril Lavigne's board?  :facepalm:

Off course you're are a big fan of Lorde and obviously you say things like "even Lorde says..."  :hooker:

I was making a point about how someone else in the industry doesn't like her, but I'm still a fan of both... -_-

And yes, Avril Lavigne's board is awful. I got banned there once because someone started shit and then I asked them what they were even talking about, but then they banned me. Idk... I agree with that ^^  :facepalm:

I already know how bad humanity is... Hell, I don't like it myself. It's sad to be part of it...

And yes, Avril Lavigne's board is awful. I got banned there once because someone started shit and then I asked them what they were even talking about, but then they banned me. :facepalm:

:aw:

Avy is my #1, but I've avoided her boards (official forum / bandaids) the mods & admins are strange, you are just allowed to say something good about Avril. They don't allow any criticism about her music. And her fans are lame when it comes to discussions. If you don't fool people here with your alleged 'parodies' this can be a real good board. So enjoy!

tumblr_lp7zh4EsPm1r0geoko1_400.gif