#glimmeringdarling

"Once Upon a Dream" (for "Maleficent" Soundtrack) Discussion Thread - OUT NOW!

Why do you think that? It's a cover from a disney movie. It's totally separate and has no bearing on her upcoming album. 

Im sure that the producer she worked with here will work with her for ultraviolence. This dark eerie sound has been typical for Lana lately. And Ultraviolence was described as "cinematic, epic, wrong" by Lana and ha friend.

That describes ALL of her music, basically. 

Not BTD much. Hopefully it will be more in way of Y&B, Bel Air, Once Upon a Dream ...  - more mature lyrically, more epic production, more dreamy

WHAT?!?! BORN TO DIE ISNT EPIC AND CINEMATIC TO YOU?!?!?! WUT?!?!?! 

Honey dont get mad. There are levels of being cinematic and dark. And Im speaking about UPOD majestic sound.

Haha no no i'm not mad, i just like to type in caps WHEN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING. Hahaha. <3 

Hopefully you understand now. I just want more mature  record than BtD and I dont want her to go simple electronic sound because there are so many artists like that now. She has top preserve and grow why she is unique .

I love it. Lana's best songs in my opinion are the ones that conjure vivid imagery and mood and for me I can already see the dark, twisted forest and the swirling mist around her as she sings the song. I might be the only one in this, but did anyone kind of get a Hocus Pocus vibe (Come Little Children) from the way she sang some parts of the song. I don't know, but I love it and I'll play it to death in my bedroom in the dark until a video comes out.