#glimmeringdarling

"Once Upon a Dream" (for "Maleficent" Soundtrack) Discussion Thread - OUT NOW!

Probably Feb 4th

Hmmm... I really do not understand why it's on Google Play but not yet on Itunes 

Edit: The quality of the song on Google Play is not that good. Did anyone else notice this problem? Sometimes there's a little "crackle".... 

that's because she released it on album...

She should keep it and one day release it for JB movie and slay all... I'm not saying that she didn't slay already!

or u could make a MDM remix that everybody will hate im kidding and win a grammy for it cedric gervais style :troll:

EQFO7rX.png

It is so dark and magical and beautiful. I'm in absolute awe of it! I would have liked to hear the higher pitched vocals during the aaah aaah's more clearly, but other than that it is perfect. I really want her to record some more tracks for Disney!

20r46kx.jpg

Guest Dot

Ugh....this song... :crying2:

I just....I felt like a child again. This song to me is kind of a link between me nowadays and me as a child. It feels so familiar, yet so new and different. I think this might be my favourite cover of hers. Unfortunately she won't win anything with this song, cuz it's a cover :pft:

I also just wanted to add that the shortening "OUAD" just kinda feels right~ you know what i mean. like it suits the song? Like.. i don't know it feels right. For some reason it makes me enjoy the song even more.. idfk :runs:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />