Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Lo-Fang

3CA9C904C8E15C384EF098F44F27CD5820141921

Lo-Fang

A classically trained musician, Lo-Fang is fluent in diverse genres and styles of playing, which are juxtaposed throughout Blue Film. He sings all the vocals—his falsetto is soulful and often hypnotic—and plays every instrument, among them, violin, cello, piano, guitar and upright bass. The set veers from minimalist to intimately symphonic, including ten original songs and two covers. The tracks are sequenced into an atmospherically ethereal blend of shifting textures, beats, and moods that Dazed & Confused called a “brooding, quietly intense exercise in electronic torch song.”

---

Debut album "Blue Film" out now

--

Look Away

When We're Fire

--

I was looking up who was going to be opening for the Lorde show I'm going to next week, and I saw his name and I had no idea he was going to be this brilliantly genius musician, like, fuckkkkk. I downloaded his album right away after listening to Look Away-- watch the video, too it surprises you halfway and it turns into something so exceptionally beautiful. Standout tracks from "Blue Film" are Look Away, When We're Fire and his cover of Grease's "You're The One That I Want." Trust me on the last one here, it's fucking brilliant. I can't wait to see him live, I'm even more excited to see him perform than Lorde.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

OMG WHAT SHOW ARE YOU GOING TO FOR LORDE

11 HBU??? (MAYBE 10)

I just heard Look Away for the first time yesterday, I love it so! can't wait to listen to the full album.

GOOD THING THAT IT'S ALREADY OUT! :D

3CA9C904C8E15C384EF098F44F27CD5820141921

Lo-Fang

A classically trained musician, Lo-Fang is fluent in diverse genres and styles of playing, which are juxtaposed throughout Blue Film. He sings all the vocals—his falsetto is soulful and often hypnotic—and plays every instrument, among them, violin, cello, piano, guitar and upright bass. The set veers from minimalist to intimately symphonic, including ten original songs and two covers. The tracks are sequenced into an atmospherically ethereal blend of shifting textures, beats, and moods that Dazed & Confused called a “brooding, quietly intense exercise in electronic torch song.”

---

Debut album "Blue Film" out now

--

Look Away

When We're Fire

--

I was looking up who was going to be opening for the Lorde show I'm going to next week, and I saw his name and I had no idea he was going to be this brilliantly genius musician, like, fuckkkkk. I downloaded his album right away after listening to Look Away-- watch the video, too it surprises you halfway and it turns into something so exceptionally beautiful. Standout tracks from "Blue Film" are Look Away, When We're Fire and his cover of Grease's "You're The One That I Want." Trust me on the last one here, it's fucking brilliant. I can't wait to see him live, I'm even more excited to see him perform than Lorde.

I need to thank you, SO much, because I just fell in love with this artist thank to you. I can't believe I never heard of him before... He's 4AD, and he sounds so much like James Vincent McMorrow, Sohn and Bon Iver.

I'm so in love.

I need to thank you, SO much, because I just fell in love with this artist thank to you. I can't believe I never heard of him before... He's 4AD, and he sounds so much like James Vincent McMorrow, Sohn and Bon Iver.

I'm so in love.

You can thank Lorde because I would've never found out about him if it wasn't for her x.x

But at this point I'm more excited to see him than her omg

I'm so in love.

SOHN! That's what we need more of around here :crying:

SOHN! That's what we need more of around here :crying:

We need to create threads for artists like Rhye, Bon Iver, James Vincent McMorrow, James Blake,SOHN, and many other artists' music just blow heads

http://www.last.fm/user/ShuichiAmyMAD (btw check my scrobbles ;) )

You can thank Lorde because I would've never found out about him if it wasn't for her x.x

But at this point I'm more excited to see him than her omg

OMG 

Just imagine a collab between the two.

You made my day.