Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

On Adventures in Wonderland's Facebook page, they confirmed there were no additional privileges, just general admission. :(

But, I also saw a few people posting that they've contacted the venues, and the venue has claimed they can't guarantee entry with these tickets. This can't possibly be right? Why would Lana's official FB page post it, if it wasn't legitimate? Wtf? Are these people just nuts?

Here's the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/WonderlandAdventure

On Adventures in Wonderland's Facebook page, they confirmed there were no additional privileges, just general admission. :(

But, I also saw a few people posting that they've contacted the venues, and the venue has claimed they can't guarantee entry with these tickets. This can't possibly be right? Why would Lana's official FB page post it, if it wasn't legitimate? Wtf? Are these people just nuts?

womp womp :noparty:

2dt29zc.jpg

Yeah they said it on twitter too. Can't guarantee entry? Wtf. Sounds like BS. 

Wtf they better guarantee entry. Lana's official FB wouldn't have gave a bad link. And if they did mess up, wouldn't there be some kind of announcement?

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Yeah they said it on twitter too. Can't guarantee entry? Wtf. Sounds like BS.

Wait... what? Where did they say this?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think they said it on Facebook but I don't have a FB so I can't see it. Can somebody follow the link and take screencaps for me??

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

I think they said it on Facebook but I don't have a FB so I can't see it. Can somebody follow the link and take screencaps for me??

I'm at work, so I can only access FB on my phone, but here is the post I saw. Haven't checked twitter.

155lx79.jpg

Okay, I just got a ticket confirmation email from AIW saying this:

"Hello,

Thank you for purchasing your GA concert ticket(s) to Lana Del Rey’s show in Chicago (these tickets do not include VIP packages or privileges). Please note that all concert tickets will be picked up at will call on the day of the show.

To ensure a smooth pick up, please reply to this email submitting your order number(s) and the name(s) of the individual(s) who will pick up the tickets at will call.

For information on box office hours, please contact the venue directly.

Thank you,

Adventures In Wonderland"

Ummmm...... How freakin' janky is that? You have to REPLY to the email to "ensure smooth pickup"? That just sounds so unprofessional and unorganized. They already have all the information they need when I placed my order. Also, it's going to suck if I go early and delay getting a good spot in line because of having to pick the tickets up on the day of the show. Now I'm sort of regretting purchasing from them...

How the fuck could this be a scam? Lana's management posted these links and all. I don't think the actual venues know what AIW is lol, but the tickets will be valid.

I got the e-mail, too.

Why would you need to re-confirm your purchase if it's already been confirmed...

I don't get that part.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Lana's coming 2 hours away from me. God I hope I can see her. I'm soo happy this happened. But the site doesn't list any prices. It'd be nice to know

if you go on ticketmaster and hover over price range for your concert it'll show the estimate based on how much concerts usually cost in your area

How the fuck could this be a scam? Lana's management posted these links and all. I don't think the actual venues know what AIW is lol, but the tickets will be valid.

I got the e-mail, too.

Why would you need to re-confirm your purchase if it's already been confirmed...

I don't get that part.

I called the Aragon and they said they take the tickets. It's not a scam.