National Anthem

ALLIE X

I can almost guarantee this was because of the live performance that's supposed to coincide with the release

Didn't thought about it, but still, she didn't officially announced the show anywhere, and neither the new date. So confusing lol

自由になる自由がある

Guess you don't have to be relevant to have a forum dedicated to you anymore then lol 

Don't be a bitch. No one is influenced by what you have to say, especially when you took the time to come to this page, read through the comments, all just to post hateful and trite bullshit.

As long as you have a following people are going to want a place to share their opinions and thoughts on the person, don't be dense. Let the Allie fans be!

XUKvIGN.png

found some interesting info on the scrapped album from 2010. the allie hughes ep isn't a standalone ep, but more of a teaser/sampler thing for her album "the hard way" that was supposed to come out in late 2010/early 2011.  the album cover would most likely have used a pic from the jeremy vandermeij shoot, as the tour poster did. the tracks confirmed for the album were:

Overture

The Hard Way

O Chad

Mistake

Damaged Nail

Not the Stars

Headmaster

Rolling Days

Wreck It All

I Feel Love

Roll The Dice

+ probably more

the likely reason that this album didn't get released is because the title track sampled lyrics from a corrs song. she probably got trouble w/ this when trying to release the album, gave up, disappeared for a while and re-emerged in ALX in late 2011. afaik that's what happened.

also i really hate the mistake verses, but the chorus is amazing

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless